Thread: Remember These Pets???

Remember These Pets???

So, I don't think I have ever shown my great collection on here of all my fun pets......Tamagotchi's, Digital Pet's, and Nano pets!

This is my accessory/fixing kit:

And this one here, was my ultimate favorite one. It is a Nano Puppy. I used this nano puppy so so much for so many years, it doesn't even have writing on it anymore, I have even changed its casing and buttons and everything just to keep it running, and it still works!

Ever since I was 12 years old I have been collecting these awesome little toys! When they first came out when I was in Grade 6, I was instantly addicted, and well...I still am and always have been. I don't know what it is about them, but I never could let them go and they never died down for me.

I always thought it was the fact that I had a pet I had to look after that I could take absolutely anywhere with me. Along with that, now I realize that I must love them because I always want something to take care of, which makes sense, since you have to take care of these 24/7.

Sometimes I go without having one on for awhile, but then in a month I have one,two, or even three back on again haha. I wish the companies never stopped making these. At least Tamagotchi still makes more and more.

Anyways, years ago I use to never tell anyone I owned all these because I was scared people would make fun of me. But I am not scared anymore and I tell everyone, just because I like them so much doesn't make me immature or a kid....everyone has a little kid always in them anyway

I hope you enjoyed, and I still collect them, so if anyone has any that they don't use anymore, feel free to send them over to me :P Even if they are broken..I am good at fixing them.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Very cool! You must always keep the kid in you Kalei!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Very cool! You must always keep the kid in you Kalei!
    Haha, thanks so much Chocolatepuppy I definitely plan to try!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Kalei, this makes you my hero .

My friends and I had a Tamagotchi club in middle school

I really miss mine! And when I was really little I had a Salem the cat (from Sabrina the Teenage Witch) Tamagotchi...
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

OK . . . so . . . um . . . what do you do with them? How do they work? Never heard of them .

What's great about those is that they are hypoallergenic, can go anywhere, and you can't get kicked out of your apartment for having them!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Wow! Blast from the past. I had three! I was so addicted to these things. I used to play with it on the bus, on the way to school and such. This had to be when I was in middle school. Thanks for sharing!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred