Thread: Lovable Lily!

Lovable Lily!

Hello, sweet Lily! I can see why you are a very special girl! Being part of the action, whether indoors or out; and then enjoying a rest in the sunshine! A perfect day for a kitty like you. Please be careful on your outdoor wanderings and your tree-climbing adventures, for I would not want anything to happen to you. I really like your tabby coat and those cute tummy buttons I see in the second photo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Lily!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovely, lucky Lily -- Happy cat of the day!! You are a gorgeous girl and it sounds like fate that your human ended up with such a beautiful cat!! Hope you have a fabulous day as today's special cat

Beautiful, sweet Lily! I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures. You have grown from fuzzy lilttle kitten into a lovely young lady cat. You have amazing green eyes! I bet you're staying indoors now, with this cold weather and deep snow. Two of my cats who go outside on a leash, cry to go outside, then immediately cry to come back in. LOL Lily, you are such a friendly kitty; I'd like to visit and have you greet me at the door. You are a great COTD, sweet Lily, and I hope your family gives you and Pokie extra treats to celebrate.

Lily, if I had my druthers, I'd stay indoors in the winter time. You must be one brave kitty. And so gorgeous, too. Perhaps the day will come when you'll want to stay indoors all the time b/c it's a dangerous world for kitty kats. It's so nice to know that you're such a good companion, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lily you are a rare Snow Cat, just like My Big Panther who cannot gop without a daily run in the back yard as cold and snowy as it is.
    You just have the call of the wild in you, that taste for a moment when you can feel that wind on your back.

Now you and Pokie both once Strays have your Falily and Your FurrEver Home
    together where you can be together sharing the good fortune that is yours to be such Lucky Ctas to have found such Kind Hearted People.

WE Found Hotel Cats also Lucky Cats are sending a Stereophonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ Our Newest Saved Cats ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day Pokie and Lily ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tree-climbing Lily!

Congratulations on your COTD! What a sweet girl you are, and such a friendly personality! All the best!

Love,
    Sus and Bella
    Sus

Hi Lily, What a pretty girl you are! From the writeup you sure sound as if you are a friendly sweet good natured cat. I can tell you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Blog Entries

tiger lily

It cheered me right up when I saw lily this morning! What a sweetheart. The baby picture was adorable. I love that she growls at the mailman. Have a great day and I hope the whole family enjoys your rockstar self. PEACE AND LOVE

Lily what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face today. I hope you have a wonderfully fun day. How blessed your family is to have you!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lily,

You are a beautiful girl little one. I am so glad your siblings were
    adopted too. It sure sounds like you have a wonderful home and that you
    are loved. You look so sweet in all of your pictures. Congratulations
    on being chosen as today's special CAT OF THE DAY. I hope you & Pokie
    have a fun celebration in your honor. Sending pets & luviies just for you
    pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A very happy Cat of the Day to you darling, lovable Lily! What a dainty, delicate looking girl you are; so beautiful! And your heart warming photos are just what I needed to warm my cold, cold evening! I just love the photo of you gazing out from your front door, watching the Halloween revelry from afar with that wistful, winsome look on your face! I'm so very happy for you and all of your furry sibs, that you all found happy forever homes, so grateful to the family/person who had the good sense and compassion to leave you all with those they knew would look after you all; blessings to your dear cousin the Brother, for his caring and kindness. Happy endings such as yours is truly an inspiration, and serves as a reminder ethat there are good and caring people on this earth!
    Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart! You truly are a joy, and your family so very blessed to have such a beautiful, people and life loving furkid such as you in their lives! Hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Tiger Lily!
    (Do you really growl at the mailman?)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily

What a sweet little tabby girl! I love her spotty belly. Happy COTD to Lily!

-K.

Lovely Lily!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Lily!
    I'm glad that you are in a loving home, and have a buddy to hang out with too!
    May you - and Pokie - have great lives!