Thread: Sweetpeas!! Kahlua and bailey

Sweetpeas!! Kahlua and bailey

HOW SWEET-THAT MAKES YOU SWEETPEAS GIRLS. NO I WASN'T AWARE THE TAILS COULD COME OFF-BETTER TAKE CARE! I AM A NY CAT LADY-BUT YOU TWO ARE PRECIOUS-I LOVE THE PICTURES. YOU GIRLS ARE VERRY INDUSTRIOUS-YOUR HANDIWORK SHOWS IT. I THINK YOU MAKE PERFECT PETS OF THE DAY! GIRL POWER-GO GO GO!!! BLESS YOUR HEARTS-SUSANSWATLIN518

I like the contrast in your coat colors, precious Kahlua & Bailey! Decades ago I had 2 gerbils but back then the magnetic wheel wasn't yet invented . . . very clever in order to free up more cage space for tunneling and shredding cardboard. I remember hearing that gerbil tails can come off, yet I think they will regenerate tails, yes? I hope you both have a splendid POTD celebration with your devoted guardians, and get to munch on some sunflower seeds!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi cuties Kahula and Bailey! Happy Pets of the Day to you, darling girls! What a precious pair you make, what best buds you are! I'm sure it's nice having a fellow Gerbil to pal around with when your Mommy Kara, and Daddy Paul, are busy! That's so interesting about your tails! Guinea pigs have a similar defense mechanism, as I learned when I took one of my pigs for a check up. She was so stressed and her hair was falling out in clumps! The vet said this is a defense mechanism, preventing predators from being able to grab onto their fur! Animals are amazing, aren't they? And you two kids are truly special, and your family so blessed to have such gentle and loving best friends and furkids in you!

Thanks for the big smiles, precious Kahula and Bailey! It was great fun getting to know you and learn all about your happy life, how loved you are! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day bash, being treated to all sorts of Gerbil faves...being loved to pieces by your proud Mom and Dad...more than usual! Love and gentle pats to you both, on your big day,sweet girls!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    I remember hearing that gerbil tails can come off, yet I think they will regenerate tails, yes?
    No, they do not regenerate. That only happens with some lizards, and some other non mammals.
    I've Been Frosted

Kahlua and Bailey what a pair of stunning girls you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. They sure brightened up my snowy day. I love your colors!!! Your coats just shine. That's a sure sign you are well cared for!!! I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~