Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo dave!

Yo dave!

WELL YOU ARE TOTALLY HANDSOME! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY FROM A SCHENECTADY NY/USA CAT LADY. YOUR PICTURES SHOW JUST HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE-THE LADIES' HEARTS THERE IN FRANCE MUST BE IN A CONSTANT FLUTTER-LOL YOU MUST TAKE THEIR BREATH AWAY AS YOU ENTER THEIR PATH! PLEASE TAKE CARE NOT TO GET INTO ANY ACCIDENTS-EVEN THOUGH CATS HAVE NINE LIVES-YOU NEED TO MAKE EACH ONE LAST. I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO OPEN THIS THREAD DEDICATED TO ONLY YOU DAVE! BEST WISHES PRECIOUS-SUSANSWATLIN518

Quite THE Guy!!

On behalf of the ladies here in Maine, Bibette and Lulu are quite taken with this handsome fellow. Quite the 'tude reflected in that face (something Lulu can identify with!!!). Thanks for sharing about your life with the ladies and your Aunties - they truly are special. Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!

Bibette & Lulu

Dave, gotta love a ladies' man, in the cat world anyhow. And you must have a lot of ladies gathering 'round, huh? It's so nice to belong but not be owned, isn't it? How good of you to let those lovely ladies take care of you. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome dude.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Dave the dude

Love that "fat face" of yours; living the good life, eh? You take care of your nylon leg, so sorry to hear of your troubles. Enjoy your COTD status with the ladies.

Dave, You are such a handsome boy! It brought a smile to my face to read about you. I hope you and your family will be together for many years. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Hey Dave! You sure can turn on some charm with ALL the ladies!
    Thats really cool of Amanda and Auntie to pay for your nylon ligament surgery. Your a tuff guy and a series of shots would do you good...maybe even some neutering
    I bet that was funny when the little tabby guy fell on your head and all was as you both rolled over and went back to napping! Well now you have an even bigger fan club!! Happy COTD, Dave... maybe someday soon you will stop your wanderings
    Those pretty blue eyes are what does it for us ladies!

Yo, Dave!

What a handsome boy you are and a real cat! I am glad to meet you today, and to see you have all the ladies wrapped around your paw
    Be careful outside sweetie, I am sure your servant ladies want to see you around for a long time
    Kisses to you

You are a bit like My Pouncer Roccalno Dave, in that you are a fee agent Cat , and come where you please and please where you go!!
    Except you are smarter and go inside where you can be spoiled and pampered.

It was so good of them to have your leg healed up for you, that must have been a painful experience, but we are glad to see that you are a bionic Cat , and are doing so well.

We Lucky Found Ctas hope thta you have settled down and are going to stay where you are loved with Your Ladies. We are sending Un Bon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Ami and Our Newest Chat De La Jour Diamond Dave^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dave what a charming rascal you are for sure!!!

I see you have ladies from all over the world swooning over your wonderful pictures. Why not, we love a charmer, specially one with a fuzzy face and lots of catitude!!! I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Dave! Your first picture looks so serious and the rest look more relaxed I'm very happy that you have so many aunties looking out for you! Please be careful on your outdoor explorations, sweetie because I would not want anything to happen to you. I hope you and your aunties will be together for many years to come! Happy Cat of the Day, handsome Dave!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi there handsome!
    You have to add my little girl Sophie to your growing number of fans

Happy COTD, I hope your being spoiled more than usual
    astrid

Hi Dave,

Wow, what a handsome fellow. No wonder everybody loves you.
    Congratulations on being our honored & very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I hope you stick around for a long, long time sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

DASHING DAVE!!! You are quite the handsome man!! Those gorgeous eyes and that pink nose... So irresitable!! Please don't ever go on silly adventures again.. Your poor human must have been worried sick!! Hope you have a fabulous day as today's special cat

Yo Dave!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you hunky-handsome boy! What a cool, cool kitty you are, Dave...you da man! Is it any wonder the ladies are head over paws in love with you! I have to say, your expression SO reflects your kittytude...the words charming, cool as ice, S-U-A-V-E comes to mind...or being the Frenchman that you are...bon vivant? hehe You sure know how to milk every ounce of pleasure out life, don't you, sweetheart? And you surely found two devoted fans in your Aunties! I understand the desire not to "commit," but is there any doubt you belong them to them, and they to you? Be it by serendipity, providence, plain old luck or cunning planning, you and your family were definitely meant to be, and make one heavenly match! And heartfelt thanks to your dear Aunties for tending to your very serious health issue! So glad to hear you and your ligaments are all healed now, that you're doing "your thing" with abandon!

I so enjoyed meeting you today, Dave, and reading your most entertaining "back story!" You truly are one of a kind, one very special, fetching feline, and so very deserving of our "top cat" honors! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, Dave...being spoiled and loved to bits, being treated like the kitty King that you are by your doting parents and all of your adoring friends and fans (read: "The Ladies" hehe)! Hugs and love and smoochies to you, precious Dave!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dashing Dave!

You are a handsome boy - a true ladies' man - lol!
    I'm glad that your leg is okay now!
    Enjoy your COTD status!