Thread: Pretty, precious Peanut

Pretty, precious Peanut

I LOVE Torties, even though I'm owned by a Siamese (don't tell him). My family cat when I was young, Chrissie, was a tortie, and just as beautiful as you are. Enjoy a long life with your family, and happy COTD!

Peanut, what a fine specimen of a tortie you are! How wonderful that you're so adaptable, too; another fine trait in a furkid. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh my what gorgeous tortoiseshell markings you have, Peanut! And from the sounds of it, you live up to the personality as well, talkative and inquisitive.

I enjoyed reading about you, and admiring your beauty in these photos. Seeing you out for a walk in your harness made me smile from ear to ear - out and about, investigating some more! He heeee

How wonderful that your mommy walked in to the store that day and checked out the adoption space. From the sounds of it, couldn't be a better match than the 2 of you. And then, to have a sister move in so you can play! Oh what fun.

Have a wonderful day, Peanut, as you are Cat of the Day!

Hello Peanut! What a pretty girl you are... and so lucky that you and your human found each other. It sure sounds as if you were made for each other and it is obvious that you have a great home and are loved. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on beng COTD! Kay in NC

What a pretty girl you are Peanut!!
    You are now the luckiest girl in the catworld, having found such a loving family to stay with, for ever and ever!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Torties are ALWAYS special!!

I'm glad you got Peanuts, too...Torties are special cats who deserve special families! They are a bit different and sometimes take a little extra time and attention; those folks who gave her up gave up too quickly, but their loss is YOUR gain. I had Melissa aka 'Wissa for 15 years and she was a doll. Only girl in a gang of 5 boys yet when we were eating chicken, the boys knew to hold off, chicken was HERS!!! She also liked pepperoni, of all things, and her little paw would come out and say "hey, I want some." No, torties are not for everyone, but they are very special for those of us who get them. I will always remember my Wissa! Best to you and Peanut!
    Yvonne, now Mom to Bennie (tuxedo), Chloe (pastel calico) and Genna (special needs calico)

What a sda story Peanut, that you were given up because you and your fellow Cats did not get along.
    If this happened at the Found Cat Hotel, I would have tied many things rather than give one of my Cats up.
    You are so lucky that such a Kind Cat Lover showed up like a Knight in shining armour.

You are such a Terrific Tortie, so beautiful , lively and intellgent and it makes me wish that Pouncer Roccalno would move in, even though she has a lot of totietude as well. You are one Great Cat Peanut.

Pouncer, My First Cat , Karina the Momma Cat and Pouncer Roccalno True Torties All are starting a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Of Many Colours for Our Newest Rescued Cat ^^ Our Newest Tortie ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Purrfect Peanut ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Peanut what a gorgeous, lovely blessing you are!! As the owner of a talkative, sweet, beautiful tortoishell just like you, I can understand just how happy your human is to have you!! Happy cat of the day Peanut

Peanut what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. They sure brightened up my gloomy day. I love how you talk to your mommy too. Every tortie I ever had loved to talk. Guess you are all just so full of news you have to share, eh?
    I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, precious Peanut! It is my pleasure to meet you today! Tortoiseshell cats are very special! How wonderful that you identified your forever meowmie that day, and the rest is history! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Peanut!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Peanut,

I am so happy to know your human found you & you found them.
    That was sure a happy day indeed. You are a gorgeous kitty and I am
    so please to meet you today. Congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aweee Peanut your so stunning with Beauty.. Boy Howdy your sure studing that calender.. Too Cute .. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

A very happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful, precious Peanut! What a gorgeous Torti girl you are Peanut, body and heart! I just love all of the lovely photos your Mom has shared with us, especially the one of you checking out that impostor on the calendar! hehe That could be you!

Yes Peanut, it's heartbreaking to think you were surrendered by your first umm, family, especially sad as you had just been spayed. But their great loss is your Mommy's great gain, for sure! As they say, Peanut, a lid for every pot, and didn't you find that perfect fit with your forever Mom and sister Missy, and they with you! We are so grateful to your Mom, for her decision to choose rescue, and how well her kindness and compassion has been rewarded...with your and Missy's unconditional love!

Congratulations on nabbing "top cat" kudos, Peanut! You are one most deserving honoree, and I hope you and Missy both were treated to a very special, fun and love filled day! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Peanut, and Missy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well, congrats to Pretty Little Peanut on her COTD status! I love the close up of you! You look all zoomed in like those cat stickers...forget what they are called. Glad you have a furfriend as well as your best buddy human. Are you planning your vacation? Is that why you are so focused on the calendar? Maybe you are just checking out the kitten of the month!

Pretty Peanut!

Wow - I'm so glad that you have your forever home, dear girl!
    You resemble my late Gypsy, who lived for 15 years...
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you!
    Attached Images Attached Images