Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Houdini

What a Great Cat you are Houdini , and what a Lucky Cat you are to find such a Great Home at your age.

I cannot believe that your Family was going to have you PTS because you became inconvenient
    And now you have a Great Home with Two Wonderful Cat Companions Xavier and Sunny
    This is such a Great Happy Ending for a Beautiful Senior Kittyzen
    God Bless You for helping this Dear Lady Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a sweetie she is! I'm so glad you were able to take her, and it's great she gets along so well with the others. I'm sure she will be spoiled the rest of her life. She reminds me of Fister's mom.

Good luck with the vet visit, I hope her teeth aren't too bad.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

WOW!!!!!! What beautiful markings! Houdini, you are one absolutely gorgeous kitty. The pictures are wonderful and she looks like a happy lovebug. Prayers are being prayed for a good visit with the vet, please let us know how her check-up goes?

Bless you for giving this beauty a second chance to know what is means to be loved and cared for. Could I ask you to give her some scritchies and lovies for me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Update!

Houdini's vet visit went well, she has a cavity in her left canine tooth. Today she was operated on and had it removed and is recovering fine. Her heart was good, and she's in very good overall health, other than age related things. Her other teeth were quite good too, they'll have had a clean and a polish.
    The vet just had to make sure she had plenty of fluids during her op as she had low potassium.
    I am going to pick her up in about an hour, then she can be pampered to her hearts content.
    I am very relieved I have to say, and although we've only had her 3 months now we missed her so much last night and missed her sitting on our laps having cuddles. I didn't realise we'd got so attached so quickly!

How do they do that!

Kate

I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that she'll be home soon. Yes, cats wrap their little paws around our 's.

She is so beautiful. Thank you for taking this lovely lady in and welcome too my world. they do tug at your hart strings in a very short time.
    GILL & Crew;

Small Update

Houdini has been home a day now and is doing great. She was kept on a drip all day and got plenty of fluids. He took three teeth out one canine up top, one bottom canine and one of the small back teeth. She had the others cleaned and descaled. She also had a lump on her back drained that was full of fluid. This is completely harmless but it may fill up again, but as she was under he thought he'd do it. She has two painkilling tablets, she's had one today, to deal with any after soreness in her mouth. She's eating great. He said that the bad canine was bad all the way up, so it must've been causing her some considerable pain and discomfort, but now it's gone she should put weight on steadily. She's underweight at present, but should come on in leaps and bounds according the the vet. I'm very happy with it all, and Houdini is looking much brighter and happier already. Her stitches are dis solvable so no need to go back.

We have a great vet. There is a link here to his practice if you want to take a look. It's a cat only clinic.
    www.cardiffcatclinic.co.uk

I'm looking forward to Houdini having many more years of happiness with us.

Wow, she is beautiful! Her markings remind me of a darker version of my Paizly with the blaze down the nose. She does not look 15 at all. I did notice she is a bit on the skinny side, but now that problem should be fixed!
    It is so great that you took her in and that the other two are accepting her. It is crazy how quickly they capture our hearts, isn't it?

I can't wait to see pictures of her as she fills out and enjoys her new home. Oh, and some pictures of Sunny and Xavier wouldn't hurt either.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)