Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Titan is here :D *Pictures*

Ohh My!! He is a beautiful boy! Love his name. Can't wait to see more pics and watch him grow.

lol.. the pic of him sitting on the steps is beyond cute..

and don´t worry.. we looooove being bugged with puppy pics
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

What an absolute cutie. He's definitely a looker. :-D Doc felt the need to try and intimidate a leonberger at the vets last time we were there... so we've been socializing with lots of fuzzy and black faced dogs... I think it was the black face that got him. He's doing grand.

You're going to have so much fun. Congrats!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    What an absolute cutie. He's definitely a looker. :-D Doc felt the need to try and intimidate a leonberger at the vets last time we were there... so we've been socializing with lots of fuzzy and black faced dogs... I think it was the black face that got him. He's doing grand.

You're going to have so much fun. Congrats!

In titan's case it's the single bark the bullmastiff gave him and titan growled back it was a golden mastiff no black mask never seen one with that color before. I just introduced him to my pack and thank god zeus accepted him immediately and on saturday will start to socialize him with other dogs

Oh My Goodness, A 28 lb puppy!! LOL How big will Titan be when he's grown?? I'm used to my 5 lb LilGirl and Annie was grown when she found us and we adopted her. Enjoy your puppy; I dont think he will be small for very long. Kay in NC

Titan is a beautiful pup. I love his unusual mask, with the extention
    down his nose like that. Very distinctive. Good luck with his training.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, Titan is beautiful! I love his coloring but I have to admit those are some big paws on him. I thinks he is going to be one big doggie! I too love the one on the step! He is so cute sitting like that.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Titan, what a PERFECT name for a big boy like him. Loved all the pictures! Can't wait to see more.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Welcome Titan,

I'm so glad mommy can't put her camera down. We don't want her to. He is beautiful. When we got Tippy from the shelter he was 4 months and he was my DH first inside dog. When we picked Tippy at the shelter he was a whirl of energy. My DH looked at me and said Um, are you sure? LOL
    Once we got him home my DH looked at me with fear in his eyes and said is he always going to be like this .

I enjoyed those times so much. My only regret is that we were not able to get Tippy when he was younger. Sorry, back to Titan enjoy the puppy time while you can. He'll be a big dog in no time. How old is he?
    I've Been Frosted!

Quote Originally Posted by wanwan1007 View Post
    Welcome Titan,

I'm so glad mommy can't put her camera down. We don't want her to. He is beautiful. When we got Tippy from the shelter he was 4 months and he was my DH first inside dog. When we picked Tippy at the shelter he was a whirl of energy. My DH looked at me and said Um, are you sure? LOL
    Once we got him home my DH looked at me with fear in his eyes and said is he always going to be like this .

I enjoyed those times so much. My only regret is that we were not able to get Tippy when he was younger. Sorry, back to Titan enjoy the puppy time while you can. He'll be a big dog in no time. How old is he?

He's 11 weeks. next thursday he'll be 3 months old. Can't wait to watch him grow! too bad puppies grow so fast! i wish they could slow down a bit lol

LOVE those ears. Great name.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Congratulations!

Welcome home handsome Titan!

I agree, the name seems to fit him to a T.

I do hope he's calmed down a bit (at least enough to give him some lovin' from all of us)

They do grow fast so it's a good thing you haven't put your camera down...wouldn't want to miss a minute

I look forward to seeing your new boy grow, grow, grow!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Mooshi, how is beautiful Titan? How are Blaze, Zeus and Queen Ka? Do they like him?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Mooshi, how is beautiful Titan? How are Blaze, Zeus and Queen Ka? Do they like him?
    Yes Mooshi, We know you love Titan but how is the rest of the family adjusting to him?
    I've Been Frosted!

Oh my gushness!! He is so adorable! I also think his name is perfect. He is obviously going to be a big boy. I also love the picture of him on the step, too funny!
    I am also glad you can't stop taking pictures of him. The pictures are wonderful!

Welcome home Titan!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)