Thread: Georgie girl!

Georgie girl!

SSSSWWWEEEETT! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY-YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE PEPPER MY DSH. PEPPER CAME TO ME IN 1999-IN APRIL OF THAT YEAR-AFTER I HAD A BLACK FEMALE-AMY PASS THAT FEBRUARY.THAT WAS THE FIRST LOSS OF A PET I EXPERIENCED-THEN PEPPER ( THE NAME I GAVE HER ON THE SPOT! ) came to me-literally. A NEIGHBOR FRIEND WHO LOOKS AFTER STRAYS, SAW HER IN THE YARD AND CALLED ME. SHE ASKED IF I COULD HOLD ONTO HER FOR A FEW DAYS WHILE SHE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO PLACE THIS CAT SOMEWHERE. I WAS GOING ON THE FRONT PORCH TO WAIT FOR THIS GIRL TO BRING ME THE CAT-FROM FOUR HOUSES UP THE STREET. WELL RIGHT THEN, THIS CAT WAS ALONE-COMING RIGHT UP TO ME. SEEMED LIKE A SET UP-LOL I NAMED HER PEPPERT. SHE CAME INTO MY LIFE WHEN I NEEDED HER. I HAD A WHITE TURKISH ANGORA ALREADY AT THE TIME AND THE TWO GOT ALONG FAMOUSLY. YOUR STORY MAKES ME THINK OF PEPPER'S ARRIVAL. YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A PEACH! PRETTY PRETTY YOUNG LADY! BLESS YOU AND YOURS THROUGH 2011 SUSANSWATLIN518

Blog Entries

Georgie Girl

You are cuteness personified! There is a lovely song about you! Listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVfLNCW4Fs

Have a wonderful day celebrating with all of your fursibs and, of course, your purrents. You are a wonderful choice for Cat of the Day on the 12th of January 2011

The =^..^= Royalty at the Palace in Montreal send you lots purrs, good wishes and live a long and happy life. The human caretakers of The =^..^= Royalty send you oodles and boodles of human kisses, caresses and hugs.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Georgie, what a spunky gal you are to keep all of your fursibs in line and to stay so cute through all of that, well, it's quite an accomplishment. How smart you were to allow your humans to bring you indoors. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hey there, Georgie Girl! Such a cutie (but you know that), and your story is adorable as well! I'm so glad you pranced into your furrever home!

Happy COTD to you, sweetie, have a wonderful celebration with all the furry ones in your household - you deserve it!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Georgie, What a pretty girl you are... and brave too. Imagine a little kitty just coming in with the grown cats she didnt know. You sure chose a good house and family. It sure sounds as if you made yourself at home right away. I enjoyed reading about you and the other pets in the house. I can just see you and the doggy running throughout the house LOL. No doubt you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Good morning your Royall Highness Princess Georgie. It is a pleasure to meet royalty and you do not disappoint. Happy COTD to you today and always. Have your servants clean the doggie drool off you.

I am lsistening to the song Geoergie Girl as I type.
    This is the first time I have heard this song in many years, and it is certainly the song of the day Today.
    That is great that you have Dear Delilah to run and chase about , that will keep you both young and trim as well as providing your Family with so much fun.

Your Corky is a Good Mento Cat and he sounds like My Older Cats who accepted the New Fpound Cat Hotel arrivals, and were so nice to thier Young Friends and always share and played with the Kids.

We Found Cats All Love All Your Friends and Family Geoergie Girl and send you a Fine MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSS To All Of Geoergies Friends and a Huge MEEOW For Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Gorgeous Georgie Girl ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Georgie girl you are stunning!!!

I can see why you got your family wrapped around your dainty paws. Who could resist your sweet face? Not me! I'd be putty in your paws for sure. I hope you and your entire loving family are having a wonderfully fun day. I hope you are all snug and cozy inside today. I live in SE Kansas so know how cold it is today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of people already wrote it but I'll write it again - Hey there, Georgie Girl! You are beautiful! How wonderful that you came inside and made yourself part of a family! I couldn't resist your sweet face either. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Georgie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Georgie

Love this story and how you came to be in your home-you look so healthy and happy now
    Have a great cotd!

"Hey there, Georgie girl!" (Bet you hear that all the time! hehe) Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Princess!
    What a beautiful, charming, fetching feline you are, Georgie girl! That's one eye popping glam shot your Mommy has shared with us, hehe. No wonder your subjects are mere putty in your precious Princess paws! As Mom to both doggies and kitties myself, it warmed my heart (and made me laugh) picturing you and your best pup pal, Delilah the Corgi, doing zoomies around the room, she using you as her personal chew toy! But as is the case in this house, too, all it takes is one gentle swat across the nose to show who's in charge!

We thank your family so very much for opening up their door, their home and their hearts to such a precious girl (as if they had a chance, hehe); there's no doubt you and your family were destined to be to be as one!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, Georgie! You went straight up the cute chain for me as well! I hope for you and your wonderful family, the humans and Delilah and Corky all, enjoyed a very happy day of celebration, and that you will know many, many more happy, love filled years together! Love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day on center stage, beautiful Georgie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Georgie

Aww, what a pretty girl! Thanks for sharing Georgie's story and happy COTD!

-K.

When I saw your face I knew you had a great sweet story.. With such a sweet face as you have.... how could you not drip sweetness everywhere?

Happy COTD Georgie!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by sasha the cat View Post

You are cuteness personified! There is a lovely song about you! Listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVfLNCW4Fs

Thanks a lot! I've just spent the last half-hour listening to 1960s pop hits instead of working.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Georgie!

What a pretty smart girl you are...I like how you meowed and walked into your forever home - lol!
    And you have many kitties AND doggies to play with!
    I'm so happy for you, Georgie Girl!