Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any last minute advice for Bella?

I miss her so

Hello again, sweet people at PT...
    Thank you for your sympathy, it made me cry all over again to see that you know exactly how this feels. I am so grateful that you would bother to let me know, and it awes me that someone so far away would shed tears for my Bella.
    These last days I've been burying myself in work so as not to think too much, and during the daytime I'm tired but otherwise fairly ok. But the evenings are tough, as Bella used to rule my world in the evering. This is when it feels the most lonely and empty, and I keep hearing her jump down from the bed at 10.30 sharp for her late meal like she used to before all this. And how am I supposed to know when to go to bed, when she is not her to stare accusingly at me at 11.30 to make me leave her easy chair in order for her to get to bed?
    Oh, Bella, I miss you so!

I am still uncertain about what I'm supposed to do now regarding the rules of PT - threadwise, I mean? I need to write some more about Bella, but I guess it will be more appropriate to do so in the memorial section, and leave this thread to fade?

Anyway, lots of love for you all!
    Sus and RB Bella

Anyway,
    Sus

Sus, when you lose a loved one, it's always hardest in the evenings - I know how you feel. You will hear Bella jumping or see a shadow of her every now and again, I'm sure - especially when you're tired. It's easy to say time will make the loss easier, but right now it is tough. So keep staying busy with other things and if you need to talk, give me a ring. Not after 21.00 though - I'm on a course.

I'm thinking of you and hope the pain will be less for each day!

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.