Thread: Bevo the Horse

Bevo the Horse

Bevo, you are so handsome and patient with all the kids learning how to ride and jump with you! You are worth your weight in gold! Loved all the photos, the one with you jumping shows off how athletic you are, another showed your goofy side with your big smile, and the last one showed how gentle you are even with the small girl. You are a big, white, very pretty horse! Congrats on being the Pet Of the Day, you deserve it. from Kansas, Robin

Hello Bevo! What a beautiful horse you are... and so patient and sweet too. It sounds as if you worked very hard from 8 to 2 and yet you were patient with your young riders. I enjoyed seeing your photos, such a handsome fella. I hope you have a long good life. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Hi there beautiful Bevo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!

What great pics of you in action, you with your lovely young ladies; that picture of you laughing is simply the best! As your person says, aside from being a beauty (your silver colored coat is gorgeous), and an amazing athlete, it's clear you have your silly side, too! Robin said it best, describing how those 3 photos capture all of your cherished qualities...you incredible athleticism, your sweet and gentle personality, your goofiness! How lucky all of the young riders are, having a sweet and gentle, intuitive horse such as you to start them off on their riding careers, but more than that, you're a loyal and loving friend! Even those pesky black squirrels can't seem to resist you! I hope despite the fact that your former stable has closed, that you and your proud young riders will know many more wonderful years together, enjoying each others company, riding and laughing and learning!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Bevo! You are one amazing horse, and your extended family of riders so very lucky to have a best friend in you! A big hug to you, beautiful Bevo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Woo Hoo a Texan.. Bevo you sure are very Handsome Horse.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Bevo what a gorgeous and funny boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I laughed at the one of you giving us a big horsie laugh!!! I bet it's ton of fun having you as a best pal. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~