Thread: My stupid B/F.......

I and my bf are stupid ;)

I told him I wasn't coming home after work tonight. I came home around 8 pm and my dog had got out of the yard! People found him and I and my friend were running around the street looking for him, finally, we found him at one of my neighbour's. PHEW! Still, I am pissed off steve left Juneau in the yard !!! the idiot!! It's hallowe'en! GRRRRRRRRR
    Last edited by COCatMama; 11-02-2002 at 01:05 AM.
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

At least you found him, and all is well. Glad he was safe, and snuggle Juneau a little extra tonight for me!

Thanks, poor J was sooooo freaked out the funny thing was he was on their couch watching tv with them LOLOL he is not allowed on our couches (stupid bf rule) geeeezzzz good thing steve WAS at work cause I woulda kicked his @$$ heh. The weird thing is that I had a dream last night that Juneau jumped over a high fence...weird eh?

Glad Juneau is back safe! I would have been frantic!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

i was frantic and in hysterics!! I was screaming his name over and over again...it was horrible! i was imaging all sorts of awful things ugh. I thought he had been dog-napped for sure. I was asking my friend sylvie to tell me it was not really happening. Ugh! Somebody or something was looking out for Juneau and I tonight....I dunno who, some dog spirit?!?!

boyfriends are replaceable but your dog isn't!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

So glad that Juneau is safe. Someone was looking out for him last night. I hate to think of what could have happened.

Lalania,

Your dog is beautiful! As for your boyfriend, well chaulk it up to the male species. Sometimes they just don't think.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

yeah! my best friend's bf has let her dog out and the dog was missing for 3 hours and he didn't even bother looking for her!!! eventually she came home on her home. My friend was not home at the time
    geeeeeeez

I'm glad you got you're dog back! Yeah, the male species can pull some stupid stunts some times. Especially those who fit the typical male profile. I'm not trying to offend anybody, but you have to admit that a good portion of males fit this little profile. Not all, but most!

yeah! hmmph
    I was ready kick his @$$ last night, even told a neighbour i was gonna keeeeel him dead!!! I was especially mad when we couldn't find the dog....I was telling Sylvie I would have never forgiven him!!

So glad you found him i know how it feels i lost one and she never came back ywe looked for months and months till the nieghbors fessed up and told us dutch there rotty had killed, lady while protecting her pups lady shouldnt have been in thier yard, and she was a fox pom, with a yorkie, ill post pic later in the week, poms have been known to attack big dogs i was 7 at the time i should have know better. Now we own dutch, the father buck, and used to own toby (my big baby). but gave him to a family that, needed him more than we did.

Oh dear that's awful my boss' dog ran off last night too but got a stick into his crotch area ...poor thing was like that all night before they found him. Sadly, due to his age they will have to put him down