Thread: HI everyone it has been a long time!**pictures added**

HI everyone it has been a long time!**pictures added**

Hey everybody!
    well it has been a very long time since I was last on I am so sorry
    alot has gone on... I got married in April me and my husband live in my parents old house my mom and brother moved to live in mississppi with my. Stepfather so we are buying the place.... my sweet girls roxie and chewie are still with me but sadly my baby itty bit went to rainbow bridge this summer we had a terrible year with copperheads were I live and he was bitten on the jugular and he passed on our way to the vet were I work ( I originally. Trained as a tech but went and did dog grooming as well so I am certified in both)
    Last edited by countrycowgirl; 01-10-2011 at 09:03 PM.
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

It was absolutely horrible!... since then I added Two new addition to the family my husband has always wanted a bloodhound and one of the rescue ladys that does alot of work with us found me a puppy that the family bought and didn't know what they were getting into... so I went and got him he was ten weeks old and he is such a love! My husband named him swag he is almost ten months old now.... and the most recrnt. Addition I brought home on thursday lol she is precious someone. Found her in a jasons deli parking lot. She was soaking wet and full of worms she just won my heart over and I had to bring her home her name is skylar.... so far she is an amazing puppy she i veryoung my vet guessed 6 weeks old....I also raise miniature. Lamancha dairy goats now I show them and make soap from their milk. They are amazing animals I am now down to one horse but I have a mini donkey as well.... well I guess that's all for. Now I am so glad to be back I hope everyone has been okay and I am going to post some pics of the pups

*Pictures added*
    when my baby first came in

at home

swag
    Last edited by countrycowgirl; 01-10-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

Winston Churchill

Welcome back, sorry for your loss, but it seems like you are quite busy with your crew now! Congratulations on buying the house, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Good to hear from you! I'm sorry about Itty Bit. Can't wait to see pics of your pups!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello countrycowgirl; you're new to me on this site but obviously you've just been away for awhile. (I've been here about a year--great site) I'm sorry about your loss but it sure sounds as if you have a lot of pets to care for and love.

I couldnt help but notice your name of countrycowgirl & you sign your comments as KayKay. I am kaycountrygal and my name is Kay also. I live in the country in NC. Nice to meet you. I'll be checking back to see photos of your pets. Kay in NC Mon, 1.10.11

thanks everyone!! glad to be back!! its nice to meet you Kay... my name is actually Kaylin but I go by kaykay alot I live in a very rural area in texas and love it
    KayKay

Winston Churchill