Thread: Wonderful Trooper!

Wonderful Trooper!

Hello Trooper!! What a WONDERFUL bird you are! I was so sad to hear your early story, and then so happy with how wonderful your life has changed for the better! Fantastic!! It is so sad that pet stores that know nothing about birds and their needs, would sell birds. It's all about money for them, and they could care less about the bird itself. I have a Jenday Conure (who was the June 1st, 2010 Pet Of The Day) from a petstore last year that I had to rescue as well. I personally cannot thank your wonderful owner enough for bringing you home, and getting you out of that awful pet store! I wish I could shake their hand and thank them! They have a heart of gold, and I am so thankful for them! You sound like such an awesome bird! I have a lovebird that I got from a breeder with a bad foot as well, and he is the sweetest bird! Luckily it is just his one foot with a few toes, and he can perch just fine. He is my oldest bird now, and still the best thing I ever was did was bring him home! Congrats Trooper on being today's Pet Of The Day! You are so deserving of the honor! I hope you and your owner (though you probably think you own them since you're so wonderful ) have a very spcial day together! You're a perfect bird, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!

Go Trooper!

I adopted a cockatiel with one bad foot 12 years ago, and he's still doing great. He's in a double wide macaw cage with three other cockatiels and is the picture of health. Even though his foot never recovered completely, the addition of many different sizes and textures of perches, especially soft rope covered, keeps him from getting sore.

I hope Trooper gives you years of happiness.

Trooper, Yes, it certainly sounds as if you were given the perfect name. It brought tears to my eyes to read how you were treated in the pet store due to ignorance & probably they didnt really care. Any idiot could look & most likely see that your feet were deformed & that you had trouble standing on a perch.

Now to your present home, how lucky for you that a caring knowledgeable person saw you & in fact rescued you. I hope all of you have many years together. There is no doubt but that you are now loved, cared for, & happy. Congrats...You deserve to be POTD! Kay in NC

Trooper what a gorgeous soul you are!!!

I have tears in my eyes too. How could anyone neglect you so? Well, that's all behind you now, sweetheart. Hopefully, nothing but sunny days and tons of love for you the rest of your life!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Trooper,

You are a very pretty bird. I am so happy to know that your human
    found you when they did.Now you have someone who loves you and wants
    you to continue to be the happy fellow you are today.

Congratulations Trooper on being our special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Trooper! To say you are "trooper" is an understatement! What a brave and courageous boy you were, Trooper; able to hang in there until your guardian angel/rescuer Mommy could save you from that dreadful place, the most unspeakable of fates! I too had tears in my eyes as I read your heart wrenching story, picturing you suffering so in that house of horrors! But what a miracle happy ending story is yours, Trooper! Not only are you healing physically, but emotionally as well, and despite all that you endured you haven't let your injuries, the memory of those sad and lonely days, keep you from living and loving your new life, with wonderful forever Mommy and feathered friend, to the max! Finally your precious, beautiful spirit has been set free! How well your Mommy's compassion has been rewarded with your love and trust; she is truly blessed to count you among her flock of cherished feathered friends! What an inspiration you (and your Mommy) are, Trooper, and how very deserving you are of our extra special Sunday honors!

"In my dictionary, beside the word Trooper, you will find his picture."

In my dictionary too, Trooper!

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight dear Trooper, celebrating with your wonderful Mom and feathered friends, being loved and pampered to pieces! Cuddles and little kisses to you precious one; long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Trooper, you are so handsome! (You remind me of my two handsome boys.) And I LOVE that you were rescued and given such a wonderful forever home! That is awesome! Your new human sure loves you a lot! Congrats on being Pet of the Day. Trooper! You sure deserve it!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John