Thread: Cat litter rave!

Cat litter rave!

I have to give a personal cat litter rave! I asked a couple months ago about cat litter. You guys had so many options. After some testing I do believe I have the perfect litter!

World's Best is really that!...the worlds best cat litter! It's amazing at masking odors! It's actually a CLEAN litter I think!lol I've only filled the litter box once in over a week and that was to put the litter in the box! I still have half a bag left too. My favorite things about it is it doesn't track outside the box hardly at all and it is flushable! Clumps so easy and Blunt likes it too!

I will never buy another litter! I don't care how much it costs.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I am using a Green Litter called Green Kitty , which claims to be 75 % more Bio Degradable than regular Litter and was on for 15.4 Lbs for 2 dollars, a Great Price. I will have to see about World's Best Litter and whether it is in Canada.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love World's Best!

Gary, here are places in and around Hamilton to find it. Go to this page: http://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com/p...ere-to-buy.php and
    enter your postal code L8L 7C6. Iit will come up with places near you within 5 miles (a lot of Pet Valu stores), or you can search farther out too.

It's pricey all right, but you don't have to refill it often at all, and it doesn't spread dust or track all over the place. Your local merchants can show you and give you details about the differences between it and other litters.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I've used Feline Pine for years and swear by it. World's Best Cat Litter is very good, and I've used it when I've had kittens just learning to use the box. Word of caution, though. DO NOT EVER FLUSH CAT POO DOWN THE TOILET!!!! Because, cats can carry the Toxoplasmosis virus and if you flush them down the toilet, it gets into OUR water supply!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank You Pat for that heads up. I have a Pet Valu right on my Bus Line or I can have the Animal Welfare Association bring us some.
    I think they have a sale on right now!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I still swear by MIMI Cat Crystals. I buy it at Walmart, and it's $4.17 for 4lbs of litter. It lasts for a long long time, and I don't have to deal with cat litter sticking to the bottom of my litter boxes and getting like clay. ICK!!!

Wow! I will stop flushing poo! I had no idea! Thanks for the info!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I have been using World's Best Cat Litter for multiple cats for a few years now and have really like it. However, I now find that my cats are leaving dusty little paw prints everywhere.

Can someone suggest a clumping litter that has very little dust and is environmentally friendly. It should be available in Canada.

Thanks.

windflower