Thread: My Buddy Bear 1994 to 2010

My Buddy Bear 1994 to 2010

This is so hard for me, I lost my Bear on Aug. 17, 2010, he died of heart failure, due to hyper thyroid syndrom. I love you so much Bud, you were my champion when no one cared, you were my friend when I gave up on everyone else, you kept me strong, when I was so weak, you made me smile, when I thought I couldn't. I love you for every time you tried to bite someone, and how you never realized you were half blind and declawed, how you ruled this house and owned my heart. I miss you Bear

I am so sorry you lost your Buddy Bear. Some of our precious kitties leave such a void when they have to leave us. I hope you are healing and please know that the love you shared will never die. Buddy is now looking out for you and keeping you safe.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh, I am so sorry for your ongoing grief for your beloved Buddy Bear. What a wonderful friend he has been to you and still is.

He is watching over you now and waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge for that joyful reunion.. One Fine Day.

Deepest sympathy, and God bless you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm sorry to read of the passing of your Buddy Bear. They're such good companions for us; how we miss them when they go to the Bridge. Take heart in believing that you'll have a happy reunion one day. RIP, sweet Buddy Bear and peace to your human.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

It is always so hard when one of our Heart Cat passes on, they bring to us that very special love , not only for us , but our Pet Companions and Vistors as well. their love just fills the room when they are present.
    They just exude love and happiness , and you feel so good just by entering the room, and they run to see you as they are so emphatic and they sense when we need to be cheered up.
    You are such a Great Cat Angel Buddy Bear and I know that you were there when Joseph , Michael and My Princess walked up the trial to the Rainbow Bridge and that you and All The Awesome Angels greeted them , just as All Our Angels greeted you.
    Your Family misses you so we know that you will visit to let them know that you are fine and that there will be a special place in Paradise where you will all be reuited in Love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS