Thread: Children's book exchange

Children's book exchange

Hi everyone, I am hoping some people can help me out! I am looking for people to help me out with a book exchange. I just need 4 more people. This is how it works;
    I send you a letter than has two names; #1 child, and #2 child (my daughter Tyler). You send ONE book to #1 child, and then on the copy of the letter, you move the #2 child (Tyler) up to #1, and put down YOUR child in the #2 spot. This is what you will send to six friends; They will each send ONE book to the #1 child (Tyler), and move YOUR child from the #2 position into the #1 spot, and put THEIR child down as #2, and send their letter to six friends. Their friends will each send you a book (6X6=36!), and all you have done is sent one book and 6 letters!
    It might sound a bit confusing to someone who hasn't done this before, but it's actually really easy, and there are better instructions in the letter.

I've done this before and it was alot of fun, but this time I'm finding it difficult to find people who want to give it a try. My friends say they're busy, but it really doesn't take much time to fill in the blanks on 6 letters, and send one book to a child. As long as everyone commits, your child should get 36 books; And that is why I'm here asking for help: Because as of right now, I dont have enough people to commit, and the #1 child in my letter is still waiting for 4 of her books.

So if anyone wants to send one book and recieve 36 in return, I just need your address so I can send you the letter! And, you can back out any time as long as you let me know, so that I can find someone to replace you. Otherwise the #1 child in my letter will be out a book, and so will Tyler (but so will your's)!

If anyone has any questions or is interested, let me know!

bump -- I still need 4 people!

I need 3 people!!! Remember, it's 36 books, and you only have to give away one. It is a great deal.

You should put the age of the child in your letter, so that the book they get is age appropriate. Just a hint from a librarian, lol.

Yes, the letter does ask you to fill in the child's age/gender.

I just need two more people!