Thread: Any updates on potential of 2014 PT calendar?

Any updates on potential of 2014 PT calendar?

I believe the person who organizes/designs this calendar is Michelle. Is there any news as to whether the calendar will be printed this year? If so could the link to the info be re-posted? I am considering participating as is my kitty Dorry (although at present he is blissfully unaware of this). Thanks!

I will still be doing them. It seemed to be pretty much a 50/50 toss as to the people who thought to go DOG Calendar & CAT Calendar or combined. I will put it out as individuals and if I get enough entries will do them separately. Might do a combined one too with pets, dogs and cats if there are any people who want to submit pet pictures. We have only had a couple in the past and would like to have a nice mix if I add a mixed calendar. I will post the threads shortly. I need to reactivate the email address first then I will post them.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Thanks! I'll be on standby for the info. Dogs, cats, other pets, together, separate, for me its all good (amazing and just about a first for me to be non-committal). My Dorry-boy is "ready for his close up"!