Thread: Toy Fox Terriers Are The Very Best!!

Toy Fox Terriers Are The Very Best!!

We have a Toy Fox Terrier that is 12 years old and is one of the sweetest and smartest dogs we have ever owned. She loves to be outside,lounge around on the deck and go for bike rides.

She can understand our body language and knows when she gets to go with us or when she will have to stay home.

She covers herself up at night when she goes to bed but will wake me up if she can't get her blanket just right.

Maggie is truly man's and woman's best friend!!

Maggie sounds like a great friend, we have two Schnauzers and Daisy sleeps with us and she is not happy unless the blanket is over her head. Maggie is having a great life in that Texas sun. Give her a hug for us.

Thanks for your note. Just checked your website and saw your babies. They are gorgeous!!

Originally posted by Maggie's Mom:
    We have a Toy Fox Terrier that is 12 years old and is one of the sweetest and smartest dogs we have ever owned. She loves to be outside,lounge around on the deck and go for bike rides.

She can understand our body language and knows when she gets to go with us or when she will have to stay home.

She covers herself up at night when she goes to bed but will wake me up if she can't get her blanket just right.

Maggie is truly man's and woman's best friend!!

Oh, I just saw this post!!! I've always had BIG dogs. But, oh, I love those fox terriers! Smart, adorable, cunning, cute, just GREAT!!! Big kisses to Maggie! A big dog in a little carrying case!

Maggie sounds like a real doll. My dog Tide sleeps on the bed with us and in the summer he can be a real bed piglet, but in the winter he likes to snuggle under the blankets and warm up my toes!
    http://tidebook.homestead.com/home.html

When I saw your post, I thought I had done it in the middle of the night and forgotten. *grin* I also have a Toy Fox named Maggie(Moo), and she does the very same thing. Often she'll burrow under the covers to warm my feet, or even pull them off of me for her own usage. Amazing...

Maggie's Mom:

I lived in The Woodlands for 5 years! I moved to Austin for college though. Small world.

I also have a fox terrier but I have a wirehair one.

We just love our Maggie more than anyone can imagine. She is so lovable when she gets in our bed...the three of us lay there like spoons in a drawer. When she is in hers, she stretches out and can take up about as much room as a Great Dane. Love and kisses to your baby!!
    Originally posted by PrismMoon:
    When I saw your post, I thought I had done it in the middle of the night and forgotten. *grin* I also have a Toy Fox named Maggie(Moo), and she does the very same thing. Often she'll burrow under the covers to warm my feet, or even pull them off of me for her own usage. Amazing...

You need to come back and visit. The bluebonnets and wildflower are getting beautiful. Did you take your baby to college with you? They are certainly a lot of company!! Take care.
    Originally posted by aly:
    Maggie's Mom:

I lived in The Woodlands for 5 years! I moved to Austin for college though. Small world.

I also have a fox terrier but I have a wirehair one.

Love the picture of Tide at the PC. He is beautiful.
    Originally posted by buckwi1d:
    Maggie sounds like a real doll. My dog Tide sleeps on the bed with us and in the summer he can be a real bed piglet, but in the winter he likes to snuggle under the blankets and warm up my toes!
    http://tidebook.homestead.com/home.html

I didn't take my labrador the first year of college since I was in a dorm. As soon as I moved into an apartment though, I brought her up. (She did fine in the apartment since she was old and didn't want to move much). She died April 1st last year But yes, I'm still at college and I have my wh fox terrier and poodle with me..

Originally posted by Maggie's Mom:
    <STRONG>We have a Toy Fox Terrier that is 12 years old and is one of the sweetest and smartest dogs we have ever owned. She loves to be outside,lounge around on the deck and go for bike rides.

Maggie is truly man's and woman's best friend!!</STRONG>
    Helen Wildman

Maggie sounds like such a sweetheart! 12 years, is that old for a Toy Fox Terrier?

Originally posted by Rottie:
    <STRONG>Maggie sounds like such a sweetheart! 12 years, is that old for a Toy Fox Terrier?</STRONG>
    No, according to our vet, small dogs can live up to 15 yrs or so. And, thank you, she is such a sweetheart! Thanks for the pictures of your babies. Take care.