Thread: Raine

Raine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! I AM AN UPSTATE NY-SCHENECTADY CAT LADY-BUT I DO LIKE DOGS! YOU ARE A PRINCE AND I LOVE YOUR PICTURES~BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Raine...You are a handsome boy. Happy Birthday. I loved your pictures.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a Happy New Year and many many more.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Raine, Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you, Raine! How fortunate for you that a caring person rescued you & gave you care & love. I enjoyed looking at all the photos. You look as if you would be a sweet dog. Human, What a good thing you do for the whippets & greyhounds. I hope all of you will be together many more years. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Happy Dog of the Day, Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year to you, beautiful Raine! You've got a lot of celebrating to do, don't you sweetheart, and deservedly so And your dear Mom, Mimi, so much reason for her to celebrate as well, having been blessed with such an amazing boy, a fighter and survivor of the highest order; a pup with the heart and courage of a lion...a heart of pure gold! What a triumphant story is yours, Raine! You had such a rough start at life, facing the most daunting of challenges, but through it all, with the help of your devoted forever family, you have met them all with the most amazing, indomitable spirit, and triumphed! As your Mom Mimi says, you're a winner on and off of the track; such a wonderful ambassador for Whippets near and far, and the priceless rewards of Whippet and Grey rescue!

We give great thanks to your family for their selfless devotion to rescue and rehabilitation, giving you, and so many other deserving doggies, a second chance at a happy life! And special thanks to you dear Raine, for paying it forward, taking under your paw so many fosters in need, showing them the way, helping them on their way to a happy life!
    Thanks to your dear Mom for sharing your heart warming, inspirational story with us all, and your equally heart warming photos! The shots of you in action are breathtaking, but the one of you sneaking a nap in the laundry basket could melt the hardest of hearts!

Lots of love and hugs to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Raine! I wish for you and your family, all of your furry fosters and siblings, a most wonderful day, and a very happy and healthy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Raine, Way to be a super duper fast dog! Do you enjoy upstate New York after being in Cali? I bet you just love being wherever your Human is, all dogs do! Do a lot of people ask about your scar? My rescued lab has a scar on his left cheek, it is a mystery to us, but I like to think it was when he did something brave, like fight with a bear or a shark, or any wild story! Good luck at your next competition, sounds like you like to run!! Robin

Hello beautiful boy! Happy DOTD to you. I'm so glad you got better. Thank goodness for people like your family.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You sure are a handsome boy Raine! Happy Birthday and congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful statements about RAINE. He is a true soul mate for a dog. I would have posted earlier but I needed to register...

Best year to all ,

mimi , duane, Hope the pit , & all her BOYZ , including Raine of course !

Hello Raine,

I love your formal name, Coyote Raine. It is beautiful, just as you are.
    I am so glad to hear you were rescued & helped back to good health by loving
    people, You look to have the heart of a Champion sweetheart.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY & on your
    Birthday too. Sending lots of love & hugs to help you celebrate.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Welcome to Pet Talk, Raine and family! Happy New Year to you all...Mama Mimi , Duane, Hope the pit, and all her BOYZ, hehe, and of course Raine, the star of the day! Stop by now and then to update us on how you all are doing!
    Love to you all! Happy New Year!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

mimi

Once again Thank YOU,

Mimi & Raine !

Beautiful Raine!

Wow - what a great story! I love it when dogs and cats are rescued to go to wonderful homes - hurray!
    Raine - not only are you a pretty girl, you are also smart!
    Enjoy your DOTD status - and Happy New Year!