Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weebie, wonderful Calico

Blog Entries

Weebie, wonderful Calico

Darling Weebie, you touched our KatMa's heart. Before I, Norman the King, ruled The Palace here in Montreal, Canada there was Sasha, The Queen Calico Cat. She was the apple of our purr~ents eyes and ruled with a very gentle paw, much grace and fine cattitude. Many entries in Cat of the Day about Sasha...

On behalf of my KatMa and Paw-Paw, brothers the Princes Felix and Baby-Rascal and Ebony, the stray who comes to dine twice daily (also called the Prince of the Palace grounds) at The Palace we are going to celebrate three big events today:

1) The close of 2010 and the birth of 2011
    2) KatMa's sister officially turned 65 at 2:00 AM Friday, December 31st 2010 and we will be celebrating tonight
    3) Celebrating YOU, our beautiful Cat of the Day for the very last day of the year 2010. An excellent choice!

To the Cat/Dog/Pet of the Day pet and human members, Happy 2011 to all. May everyone be blessed with good health, happiness, a loving home, prosperity and peace.

Norman the King, the Princes Felix, Baby-Rascal and Ebony and our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw AKA Sue and Murray from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Photo of Sasha, The Queen Calico Cat

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Weebie, you are indeed a beautiful choice to close out the year, I was very happy to see you on my screen this morning! I'm so glad your purrents took you out of the situation you had at life's start and put you into your proper place ruling your household. Bravo!

Enjoy your COTD honors, honey, and you have a wonderful 2011 celebration!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Weebie, saying that you're a pretty girl is a given. Of course, you're pretty; you're a Calico, my favorite b/c you have all the colors of the goddess in your coat. Calicos hide their age well, too. You don't look a day over 5 or 6 years old. I'm so glad that you were rescued from those people and have found your permanent, loving home. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty Calico girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi Weebie! I like a talkative cat
    Most cats like the great in between doors.
    Have a super, awesome, happy COTD! Happy New Year pretty girl!

Hello Weebie, You certainly are a pretty colorful cat! I enjoyed reading about you, your talking, your opening doors, your fourteen years. No doubt you are the boss of everything and are loved. (My cat only talks when he's hungry which is often) I hope you all are together for many more years. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Thank you all from Weebie's Mom

I submitted Weebie for COTD quite some time ago and I find that today is bittersweet because my beautiful girl left me on September 30th this year as a still feisty 19 and a half year old (she had an incurable mouth inflammation that began to keep her from eating and I could not bear to allow her to starve to death and her vet, wonderful "Dr. Nick" said, "It's time".)

A friend who is an amazing sculptor in wood made her a gorgeous tri-color urn from the woods of holly (white), ebony (black) and stained maple (orange)and she is still with me on the fireplace mantle. And now, through COTD, she comes back to me with a final message in a way--so what if it took COTD a while to get to her! It is truly special for me to see her once more, as she was.

I am writing a memoir of my life with Weebie and hope to publish it in 2011 in some form or another....with pictures. You all have gotten a chance to preview what I hope to be a little longer story. She was the joy of my life for almost 20 years.

Weebie what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your picture and reading about you today. My Chester is a talker too. He must share his opinion on everything. Do you do that too? I bet you have interesting stories to tell if we could but understand. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebie's Mom View Post
    I submitted Weebie for COTD quite some time ago and I find that today is bittersweet because my beautiful girl left me on September 30th this year as a still feisty 19 and a half year old (she had an incurable mouth inflammation that began to keep her from eating and I could not bear to allow her to starve to death and her vet, wonderful "Dr. Nick" said, "It's time".)

A friend who is an amazing sculptor in wood made her a gorgeous tri-color urn from the woods of holly (white), ebony (black) and stained maple (orange)and she is still with me on the fireplace mantle. And now, through COTD, she comes back to me with a final message in a way--so what if it took COTD a while to get to her! It is truly special for me to see her once more, as she was.

I am writing a memoir of my life with Weebie and hope to publish it in 2011 in some form or another....with pictures. You all have gotten a chance to preview what I hope to be a little longer story. She was the joy of my life for almost 20 years.
    I'm so sorry to read that Weebie is no longer with you - in body anyway. Her being today's COTD just shows that they never really totally leave us. It sounds like she was a wonderful lady, and I know you must miss her immensely. Hopefully you will let us know when you are ready to publish your memoirs. I for one would love to read more about you and Weebie and your amazing life together. Won't you please give her beautiful urn a little pat from me as we close out yet another year. Blessings to you and yours.

WoW Weebie your so stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am sorry to learn that Weebie is no longer with you. She certainly looks regal in her picture. I think she is looking down at the site and thinking that it's about time she was chosen to be Cat of the Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Weebie's Mom View Post

Weebie was certainly a beautiful girl. I am so sorry she passed
    away. Seems like she had the most lovely & caring family that appreciated
    her specialness and loved her dearly.

I am so glad you got to see her honored as she deserved as our truely
    special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Cat of the Day, Weebie! Yes, you ARE one beautiful girl, Weebie, and understandably the apple of your proud person's eye!!! I can hardly believe you're 14 years young! What a beautiful Cali girl you are Weebie, inside and out! You had a rough start at life, to put it mildly, but oh how you've made up for lost time, finding your way to the bestest of forever homes! What a blessing, a joy, you are to your person, and so deserving of our very special, New Year's Eve honors!!! I hope you're enjoying a happy Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being spoiled and loved to pieces, and to you and your family, wishes for a very Happy New Year, with many more yet to come! Love and cuddles and kisses to you on our big day in the spotlight, beautiful Weebie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonderful Weebie!

Weebie - a very lucky kitty! No more scary druggie people for you!
    You are a very bossy girl, and you let everyone know what they are suppose to do, right? Like - not keep doors closed - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD, and Happy New Year!

To Weebie's mom: I am so sorry to learn Weebie died at 19.5 yrs. When you submitted her, the writeup said she was 14. Do you mean that it took 5.5 yrs to show up? I guess it was sweet and sad to see her today featured as COTD. She was beautiful. You have my condolences. Kay in NC

What a beautiful, sweet, beloved girl you are, Weebie. Your Meowmie misses you so very much now that you have left after 19 1/2 years. Rest in peace, dear, you will be together again.. One Fine Day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery