Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello sweet ohana

Blog Entries

Christmas-time miracle!

What a sweet little baby. How lucky it is that you were able to save him when he was so tiny, and had been out in the cold. That truly is a miracle from God. Saving the brand new ones is very hard to do. You must have a magic touch. It's a lot of work being "Momma Kitty". I wish you many happy years with your little "miracle". God Bless.

Cuteness overload!!! Oh darling Ohana, you are simply too precious for words; you should come with a warning label! What a serendipitous treasure of a Christmas gift you were, wee one; one your family will cherish forever and always! I was so touched reading how you came to be named. Yes Ohana, you may have been turned away by your fur mom, but now you are family, and we all are so grateful to your family for their caring and compassion, so happy you were not left behind, never to be forgotten! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved to pieces and treated to all your heart desires! Lots of little cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ohana, and to your and your wonderful family, a very Happy New Year, just the first one many yet to come with you a full fledged member! (That pic of you being bottle fed is simply heart melting!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ohana!

What a wonderful rescue...what an adorable kitty!
    You are too cute!
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you, Ohana!

What a little sweetie! Ohana, I wish you a long and happy life with your mum and dad. I am so glad you were found and rescued in time. Happy New Year to you and your family.

awwwww a kitty with puppy eyes!!!.. LOL

reminds me of the cat in Shrek.. big beady eyes.. awwww
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Such a cute kitten!

And what a lucky little guy to be found by a wonderful family! I bet he grows up to be a big handsome kitty.

-K.

Ohana So Sweet

Congrats Ohana on CotD honors..I love your baby pic as well, brings
    back lots of memories,old and new. You are a star! Bless you and your family.

Bless You

What a wonderful story! Thank you wonderful people for saving that precious baby. Hugs to you all!!! I also have a tuxie and just love him to pieces. He is definitely entertaining. His favorite things to play with are Q-Tips. He will bring one to me to throw, then he will fetch it like a dog and bring it back again. He will keep this up until he's done. Then it's on to something else.

Ohana,
    Thank god someone found you and has kept you safe, warm and fed. You are so cute!!! Hopefully we will get to see pics as you grow up...
    Congrats on being COTD.