Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello sweet ohana

Hello sweet ohana

OMG SUCH A SWEET LITTLE FACE-HAS TO BE A TUXEDO CAT! YOU ARE IN FOR A PLEASURE TRIP- FOR SURE. I HAVE A 20 POUND MALE TUXEDO SAMMY UP HERE IN NEW YORK AND HE LOVES PENUT BUTTER. AND MEERKAT MANOR WHEN MOM-ME WATCHES THEIR DVDS! THAT -ALONG WITH U2. TUXIES ARE CLOWNS AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE ALOT OF THAT SIGNATURE TUXIE POSE- ON THEIR BACKS WITH SOCKS AND PAWS UP, HEAD CURVED WAITING TO BE TOLD HOW HANDSOME THEY ARE. I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR HUMANS KNOWING WHAT LIFE WITH A TUXIE IS! CONGRATULATIONS OHANA FOR GETTING ALL THE LOVE THIS FAMILY HAS FOR YOU! I JUST ADORE YOUR STORY SO FAR,,,AND THE PICTURES. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SUSANSWATLIN518 MEOW MEOW

Oh, my, Ohana! What an adorable, tiny little one you are! How wonderful that you're inside and safe. I hope you will have a very long, happy, healthy life! You are absolutely precious. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet little Ohana!

P.S., please mew to your family to register for PT so we can watch you grow, and play, and have all kinds of fun!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Ohana, how precious and lucky you are! Please tell your family "Thank you!" for saving a wonderful little fellow such as you! We have a 20 lb. tuxie also, and they are something else! Please update us on Ohana's progress as he grows up! He is such a cutie!!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Lucky Little Ohana

What a sad beginning, but what a beautiful ending! We are all so happy that you happened to be outside EXACTLY at the time little Ohana desperately needed you; divine intervention for sure. Take care of this precious little guy, and please send us updates on his progress. What a wonderful thing you did; and God will certainly bless you for it. And sweet Ohana, happy COTD! And happy new year.

Ohana, what an adorable little fuzz nugget you are! How fortunate that your humans could hear your little cry and that they came to your rescue. As their reward they have so many good years and good times w/you ahead of them and there's nothing like the purr of a soft little kitten in the ear to lull one off to sleep. I love a happy ending and, in this case, a happy beginning, too! Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Just such a precious baby!!! And what a wonderful rescue story!! St. Francis is smiling at what you did for one of God's littlest creatures....HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi little angel!
    What a blessing it was for you being found by a loving human who rescued you and gave you all the love and care you needed to survive. Thank God for them!!

My best wishes for a long life, full of health and joy for you, sweetie; I hope you're having a great day!!

Happy COTD baby Ohana, lots of love and kisses for you
    astrid

What a precious baby! It must have been very cold when your purrents found you. I think you are in very good hands.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a Graet Unexpected Little Pet Mas gift youhave recieved. Unlike all those toys and games Ohana is a gift who will giove back a million times over for all you ahve done for him, and seeing him scamper about and knowing that you have rescued one of God's creatures will give you such a great feeling.

We know that Ohana will be a Family Friend for many many years to come and that he will become a trusted Family Friend and will be there with his Cat Love to make you feel so good.

All We Found Cats and Our Found and Porch Angels know that you are such Wonderful People for saving Ohana and that you will have such a Great Many Year of Companionship to share.
    WE are sending a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Rescue Kitten ^^ Our Newesty Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Cat Of The Day Owesome Obana^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Great Cat!

"Ohana means family, and that means no one is forgotten and no one is left behind."
    So glad you weren't left behind... Someone was watching out for you!

Love those white "feathers" sticking out the center of black ears! Everyone proclaims Tux cats to have the best personalities... I don't know if it's true... but the two that I have had the pleasure to know sure fit the picture.

Animals are God's creatures. He surrounds them with his providential care. By their mere existence they bless him and give him glory. Thus men owe them kindness.

God Bless Ohana and all of his family!

Hello, Sweet Baby.! I love kittens & you are the cutest little thing I've seen in a long time. So, mommy & daddy have to feed you with a itty bitty bottle & you're growing & doing great; that is wonderful. I understand about the kitten around your neck & purring; I used to have a kitten that did that, so sweet. I am sure all of you are in for years of happiness. No doubt Ohana considers you as mother & loves you so much & vice versa. Congrats on being kitten COTD! Kay

I'd like to know more about how you first got baby to eat & what you fed & still feed baby. What did you do? Because it had just been born, I assume there was no time to waste to give it nourishment. Did you call vet? Did you go to a pet store & get newborn kitten milk replacement or what... & did you get a tiny bottle there? I want to know in case I ever find a baby kitten (although Luke would have a fit but somehow I would manage). As others have posted, please join PetTalk & post photos as Ohana grows up. Kay in NC

An angle was sent to your door. I recieved one such as this 29 years ago found in a snow storm on March 25. My Melanie, she was black also.
    There are no words to discribe the sweetness of these little creatures who will look upon you as mom and give you more love and joy then you thought possible. Blessing Ohana may your life be long and happy.

Ohana what a precious little bundle of cute you are!!!

Your story reminds me of my dear Leonardo who is now at the Bridge. He was only a few days old when I found him outside my kitchen window yelling his head off. We had 19 wonderful years together. I hope you and your loving family are just as blessed.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!! LOOK how adorable that baby picture of him is! He just melts the heart!! My Caramella (who was Dec 24 COTD) was a bottle baby too! I can't tell you the joy she has brought into my life and I hope Ohana brings you the same joy..... how could he NOT? He is SO ADORABLE!!! PLEASE keep us updated on him as he grows up, I would love to see what a fine adult he is going to be someday!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, There is nothing like a bottle baby.
    I hope that Ohana brings you all the love that you both deserve. My Lucky was found a 1 day old and is one of the loves of my life.
    We wish you both all of the best.
    GILL & Crew;