Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will you be kissing on midnight?

My wife is usually long gone by Midnight anynight. If I kiss anyone/thing I guess it will have to be Koko. After all Koko is my best girl. Happy New Year everyone !

I'l be kissing my husband Barry. . .over and over and over and over again!!!

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Probably my pillow!! I don't think I can stay up that late!!! LOL
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

it's official... our Wii Resort game arrived today (gift from my mom) so we will be having a battle royale on New years eve lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

If I'm awake I might kiss Bruce. And if we are home I will definitely get some puppy and kitty kisses. We're not sure what we are doing yet. My friend invited us over but Bruce wants to stay home. I just know if we stay home I'll be alseep before midnight. Oh well, no big deal.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

If I kiss the Edster at midnight, is that o.k.?

My hubby Guido. This year unfortunately he has to work until 9:30 pm and has to work New Year's Day at 1:30 so we will be staying home with the furries. I will be making pizza and we will watch a movie. Then as the New Year rolls in we will go out to the terrace with our Spumante & Pandoro to watch the neighbors set off fireworks. We were gifted a sensational bottle of spumante this year by Guido's aunt & uncle. It's a wonderful bottle of Canevel Valdobbiandene from Treviso. Here it is.

Gonna make an arrosto with scalloped potatoes & honey glazed carrots for a late dinner on New Year's Day to finish off the holidays.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I usually only make it to 11 my time. I watch the ball drop in NYC. I figure if they made it to midnight Kansas ought to make it too without my help. If still up, I'll give all 6 cats a kiss if they will let me.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My five kitties, long before midnight.. and earlier in the day, the 12 kitties I'm catsitting in the house that had a fire Christmas eve (see http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=165178.. all the kitties are just fine!)..
    Last edited by phesina; 12-30-2010 at 07:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I will be fast asleep kissing my pillow. It gets dark so early that it is hard to stay awake for even New Years, the sandman arrives early & the eyelids become heavy with sleep.

My hubby will be long asleep... so I will kiss some of my critters! Jadie and Charlie of course - the other two don't like kisses as much.

It's the 1st year I won't get to kiss my Scooter Bug... so I'll kiss his picture I keep on my cell phone.

Hope 2011 is a better year all around!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

My pillow, and maybe my son if he is sleeping too close to me.

I can't think of the last time I stayed awake til midnight. There just hasn't been a good enough reason to get my sleep cycle all out of whack. LOL. I have been like this forever, it has nothing to do with growing old.

Sigh, no one Hopefully it won't last long, and I'll meet someone to kiss later in the year and make up for it Hehe.

Since I'll be sitting in my new apartment by myself on New Years Eve, I'll not be kissing anyone. Though I will probably pat Kia and Chipper on their heads at midnight and wish them a "happy new year" since I am watching them for the week.
    Friend to Kia, Chipper, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Harley, Baby Crested, Mei, Esme, Jasper and Lucy Inara, along with the hermit crabs.

I'll be at home with my cats probably watching tv. If I kiss any one it would my cats. I have no problem staying up until midnight because even when I do work, I go into work late so I then work late which makes me get home late so I always go to bed late.