Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cat emotions...the tail tells it all

cat emotions...the tail tells it all

saw this on facebook today, most of them i knew but there were a few i did not, interesting don't ya think.?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

interesting!

Second row and third column. Is that what Sam is telling me when he does that? I thought he was a unsuccessful sprayer since othin ever emerged?

Sure this is not a humorous interpretation?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Tinky does the "I'm crazy about you" to me every time she comes in the room, and especially when she visits me in the bathroom. She always comes up to me and sticks her rear end towards me. I am so glad that means she is crazy about me because I just am totally in love with her!

My foster female Marney shakes her tail at me and meows, then flops over to get a belly scritch!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I see lots of "Let's be friends" which at my house also means "I'm glad you are here -- please feed me!" I will have to watch for "I'm crazy about you"

Thank you, Carole for this!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have also seen a cominbation of the scared/made graphics together. Back when Casey was still with me she went to the vet for an overnight procedure. Of course when she came back she did not smell the same and the cats did not recognize her. Tink's tail poofed out about 5 times it's regular size along with the hair in the middle of her back. It was actually kind of funny. Would love to get a pic of that some time.

Myrtle's tail is always in the "Let's be friends" or "I love you" position.

I'm glad to know that Fister loves me. His tail is mostly in the positions 2, 4 and 5.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

No i am pretty sure it is not mean't to be funny, it is genuine, comes from a cat site, but i cannot be 100 per cent sure, but i sure can relate to all of those tail expressions, Lexie's tail quivers when i pat her, like she is spraying, but i knew she wasn't,but often wondered why she does that, she is the only cat that does, now i know, we live and learn, nice to know a few more things about our kitties.
    When Nikki hears another cat outside, she runs upstairs, hoping to get out, NOT HAPPENING, and her tail can get bushy, but is in the downward pose, i have seen it straight up, when approaching another kitty on our property, so i would say these are genuine.

I found it very interesting and had to share.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Here's Freckles "happy to see you tail"Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frecksscratch.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	52726

Oh yeah that is one happy kitty, gorgeous you are freckles.
    Furangels only lent.

Hi, Freckles! You are beautiful! I'm happy to see you too

Hate to say it but I know the "I'm getting upset" tail... usually when she is fed up with me giving her too many hugs and snuggles! "Enough, human!"
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-21-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Very interesting! I think they're pretty accurate. My Mr. Luke does "I'm Happy to see you" and "I'm getting Upset" . He probably does the others also but mainly those two I mentioned. Thanks.

The neighbor kitty I see is always at 2 and 4, always wanting to be loved on by anyone he sees!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh I definitely get a row #1 column #3 from one of my son's cats all the time. Sometimes I think she doesn't even like herself!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~