Thread: Sloth: Obviously NOT a deadly sin for dogs!

Sloth: Obviously NOT a deadly sin for dogs!

This was the scene in my computer room this afternoon. What would that be like, to be a dog in my house? Lazy creatures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crystal1.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	46604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iggy3.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	46605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucky6.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	46606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pepper4.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	46607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vanilla1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	46608  

"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Aww..they all look so lazy and sweet!

Well, YOU were in the computer room, right? Had job, keeping tabs on mom!

Adorable!

It's the Holiday's they are on vacation
    I've Been Frosted!

Hope they didnt ovedo LOL. Very sweet... and relaxing. I think I'd like to be a dog at your house... or mine. I've always said .. If I could come back as an animal, I want to come back as one of my pets... or maybe yours LOL. Kay

Come on, this is a tough life! Someone has to make the sacrifice to watch over you. These generous creatures have volunteered.

7. Thats what they want you to think. theyre actually coming up with a plan to take over the world LOL

theyre all too adorable

How cute...our dogs are lazy little sloths, too!! I think they are way off of their usual schedule with all of us being home.....plus....it is just what one does this time of year!! LOL
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

It is hard work to be this good-looking, but someone has to do it!

Twisterdog, I noticed that Iggy, Lucky and Pepper are all resting on something soft (looks like maybe a blanket or a cushion), and Crystal and Vanilla are on a rug- is that usual for IGs? It reminded me of something Freedom said about her Bichons, that they like to be "up" and I just thought maybe an IG would choose a soft place to nap. Hey, why nap on the floor if you can nap on a rug or cushion.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Twisterdog, I noticed that Iggy, Lucky and Pepper are all resting on something soft (looks like maybe a blanket or a cushion), and Crystal and Vanilla are on a rug- is that usual for IGs? It reminded me of something Freedom said about her Bichons, that they like to be "up" and I just thought maybe an IG would choose a soft place to nap. Hey, why nap on the floor if you can nap on a rug or cushion.
    Pepper is a chihuahua/Boston terrier cross (?), and it's actually rare that she comes out of her crate. She LOVES her crate, and spends about 23 hours a day in there, I swear, even though it doesn't have a door.

Lucky is a smooth fox terrier, and she is a couch potato, literally. She is laying on the back of the couch in that picture. She is ALWAYS on the couch.

Vanilla is a kelpie/whippet cross (?), and she is the only real "doggie" dog I have. She lays on the carpet all the time, like normal dogs.

Sequoia, who is not in these pictures, is a Jack Russell terrier, and usually lays on the recliner, although she sometimes lays on the floor.

The five IG's - Gia, Rocky, Iggy, Crystal and Jewel - would sooner chew off their own leg than lay on the floor. I have no idea why Crystal was in this picture, that never happens. They lay on the recliner, but never the couch, because leather just isn't soft enough. They will cram themselves three or four to a dog bed, if it's soft and squishy. They MUST sleep in bed with me, under the covers. They lay on pillows or blankets. They are such divas.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien