Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed for Allen -- He's at the RB now

Kim take comfort in knowing that your sweet boy had a wonderful life with you, and he did not have to suffer, it is the hardest ,but kindest decision one has to make, i lost my Ash due to complications of kidney failure, and it was very hard to say goodbye although i had been prepared for it for almost 19mths, so i understand your heartache, as do many others here.

Ashey boy you show Allen the ropes now, and make him welcome, RIP sweet furbaby, and may your meowie's heart heal in time, and may she feel at peace as you are. HUGS
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Kim, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sometimes doing the right thing really hurts but now he's painfree and at peace. I'm sure that my three RB cats,Pepper, Sunny, & Starr, were there to welcome him. RIP sweet Allen. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

We were all hoping that Allen would have more quality time w/you but he was worn out, I guess. Most of us have been in your place and it's a very unhappy place to be. We want them w/us forever. Allen is at peace now and you will be, too, eventually. RIP, sweet boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Our treasures do sometimes disappear so quickly and always befoor we are ready to say goodbye.
    Allen is such a Great Owesome Orangie , and All Of Our Angels will be there to outfir Allen with his wings of Silver and Gold and usher him in as a member in good standing as an Awesome Angel Army recruit.
    And there will be a buffet in Allen's honor with all of his favorites and he gets the first plate.
    Allen will then start looking for that one palce in Paradise where you will all be together, but he will fly in and see his Pouncer , until you are all reunited in love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My prays for you and for Allen and the rest of your crew and family.

It's never easy but you did what was right for him and for you. My thoughts will be with you and Allen.

Take care, hugs,
    Melissa

I just saw this on FB and my heart breaks for you, Kim! It's the hardest thing to make this decision, even though it's the right thing... you saw it in his eyes.

RIP, sweet Allen!

I just took all of my Christmas decorations.... left a few green garlands by the fireplace and a picture. The rtest is all gone. I just don't want to have anything to do with Christmas right now. My Christmas was worrying about allen all day, so why should I have my home decorated to remind me of that?

This is twice in my life that I lost a cat at Christmas. When I was 9, my beloved Tony woke me up to tell me he was dying. We ran him to the Emergency vet back in 1981!!!! Nobody did that back then. Now Allen is with my beloeved Tiny and his predecessor. With nicki, Sammie, and all the other PT kitties.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper
    I just took all of my Christmas decorations.... left a few green garlands by the fireplace and a picture. The rtest is all gone. I just don't want to have anything to do with Christmas right now. My Christmas was worrying about allen all day, so why should I have my home decorated to remind me of that?
    I understand that, I think I would have done the same. And I think it's so sad that this is not the first time you've lost a beloved kitty friend on Christmas. Just not fair!

...oh, and Lily sends lots of love and purrs to Pouncer! He must miss his big orange friend so very much! How's he doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    ...oh, and Lily sends lots of love and purrs to Pouncer! He must miss his big orange friend so very much! How's he doing?
    Thank you Lily. Pouncer is sad and has been keeping to himself. I hope he doesn't get sick because of this. He has a history of getting sick after stressful events.

I'm so sorry about Allen. It's sad any time when they pass, but the holidays are the worst, I think.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    Thank you Lily. Pouncer is sad and has been keeping to himself. I hope he doesn't get sick because of this. He has a history of getting sick after stressful events.
    I know what you mean. It's the same with Luna and her struvite crystals. Stress makes it worse. It makes me sad to think of sweet Pouncer being sad! Keeping him in my thoughts, best wishes to him!!

I'm just seeing that Allen is at the Rainbow Bridge. I am so sorry you are without him. ((hugs)) to you all.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I am so sorry to learn that beloved Allen has gone to the Bridge. Deepest sympathy to all of you who love him so much. HE is pain-free and healthy now, resting up with your other lovies there as they await the Grand Reunion.. One Fine Day.

God bless you all. Be at peace and remember what a good, wonderful life full of love you and he have shared that will continue always.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear that Allen has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy