Hello,

I have a 2 year jack Russell terrier and it has been 2 weeks now that whenever my dog finishes eating after 10 -15 minutes he starts crying and starts licking him bum it last for about another 15 minutes and then eventually it goes away. I took him to the vet and she couldn't find nothing wrong with my dog which surprises me because it is obvious that there is something wrong with him. She told me it might be a gastrointestinal problem but not even she was to sure about it because she said it is not possible that his food can digest so fast.

I thought it might be an allergy but He has been eating his same food ever since he was little ( beneful) and I don't think out of the sudden he would be allergic to his normal food. The vet said to change his food and recommend medi-cal it did him good for 1 or 2 days and i thought that was it, but then he started doing it again after eating he would lick his bum and start crying.

It breaks my heart to see my dog like this, and the vet doesn't no any better so i was wondering if anyone has experimented this type of problem with their dog too. If so, please let me know what you did and what it was.

thank you,