Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So what did you get for Christmas?

Ah Wom you are such a comedian, maybe you should do stand up comedy, lol. cheers matey.

Anyhow back to topic, what did Santa bring you Wom?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Ah Wom you are such a comedian, maybe you should do stand up comedy, lol. cheers matey.

Anyhow back to topic, what did Santa bring you Wom?
    I gottttttttttt........some books, a couple of DVD's, a big box of chocolates from my daughter. My wife gave me hint presents Some stuff to put around the garden pool I'm about to build (I WILL get around to it one day),
    one of the things is a life size crocodiles head, that floats on the top of the water...you know how crocs just stick half their head up ?? Like that....and it looks SO real........I'm going to frighten the crap out of some people coming around for a BBQ with that....hee hee

"I'm Back !!"

Here is Hannah's Big girl bed she got for christmas all set up. The curtains were gifts from her Grammy.

No bedding on it yet.. .it was in the wash

Her first night in her new bed

The bed takes up 75% of her little room LOL but she doesn't seem to mind. The paint job and the bed don't go together anymore either. I told hubby that this bed means that one day we are going to have to paint over the hundred acre wood

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

We are having Christmas on the 2nd and 3rd this year. Slacker came home yesterday. We will open family gifts on Sunday and then Monday night all his friends come over to eat dinner and visit. We have a grand time.
    I will make lasanga on Sunday night and then when I get home from work on Monday will just have to heat it and do veggies, salad and bread.
    I am so looking forward to seeing all the kids. Well I call them kids but they are all in their 30's now. They met in junior high or high school and have been friends all these years.
    So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Don't tell Carole that, she might get offended.
    I say it only jokingly! I spent a couple of months in Wales last year and I'm already trying to plan my next trip back. I made many friends while there.

Niņo & Eliza

Don't worry suki wingy Wom is just pulling my leg, all in good fun, i am confused are you saying that people in wales have a lot of sheep?

What Wom is referring to is NZ has more sheep than it has people lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My parents sent me some gift cards which was really nice. Got a new plush chicken (I love stuffies lol) and some things I needed that couldn't wait until financial aid came through.

The real presents are coming as soon as that happens. I'm FINALLY getting a new DJ mixer, a virtual crate load of new tunes and a little sound effect goody that is too neat to pass up. I already got a great pair of headphones and a new 1 terabyte hard drive

Getting back into my passion is well worth it. I've neglected that part of myself for way too long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    Here is Hannah's Big girl bed she got for christmas all set up. The curtains were gifts from her Grammy.
    WOW !!! A four poster..........luxury

"I'm Back !!"

Blog Entries
    I have been bad as usual so got a sack of coal. Jumper cables for my old car, battery tester for the drawer full of questionable batteries, an Australian Cattle Dog Calendar I keep track of the weather on that calendar , a wild bird caldendar I keep track of bird migration on that calendar , some fancy anti- bacterial hand soap in a pump, an interesting book, & a 500 piece puzzle. Oh & a nice new pair of jeans, my daughter in law doesn't like my old patched up jeans.

WOW !!! A four poster..........luxury
    I know... I don't even have a four poster bed. don't even have two posters lol and I certainly don't have colorful sparkle curtains

She has a better bed than I do

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Well I really splurged on myself today. I figure I work very hard for my money so why not buy some things that I've wanted for quite a while.

I received a $50 Best Buy gift card from my brother and his family on Monday so I went to Best Buy today and I bought myself a few things. I bought:

A new HP desktop computer that can be totally wireless if I want it to be.
    A Samsung 23" LED Monitor to go with my new computer.
    A Canon Printer which can also be totally wireless if I want it to be.
    Bose Speakers for my new computer.
    A Dynex 26" Flatsceen TV-LCD/DVD Combo

Everything was on sale except for the computer and I also qualified for an 18 month interest free payment plan. I already paid $480 towards it. Now I just need to set everything up and figure out where I want to put everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherinedana View Post

What did I get for Christmas? A second chance.. . .

Cathy
    def the most precious gift.. keeping yo both on our thoughts.. may he recovers quickly.. wishing you many many years together to come..

wish I had one of those...

I got the chance to be with my kiddos.. surrounded by the rest of the family.. we had a great time under the circumstances..

the kids got clothes and toys.. my boy was/is very happy..

I got clothes too.. a wallet and my most awesome LES provoking gift.. my kid gave me a drawing he made.. lol.. nothing special.. just he had used markers.. but he rolled it up as a diploma and had a ribbon tied.. he was really proud..

I gave myself 3 things.. a bit earlier than Christmas.. a copy of the album I made for my inlaws containing only pics of the hubs, a pillow with various pics of us 3, and a canvas "painting" of my two boy loves..(kid n dad)
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Don't worry suki wingy Wom is just pulling my leg, all in good fun, i am confused are you saying that people in wales have a lot of sheep?

What Wom is referring to is NZ has more sheep than it has people lol.
    Yes, Wales is known for its sheep, among other things!

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    I have been bad as usual so got a sack of coal. Jumper cables for my old car, battery tester for the drawer full of questionable batteries, an Australian Cattle Dog Calendar I keep track of the weather on that calendar , a wild bird caldendar I keep track of bird migration on that calendar , some fancy anti- bacterial hand soap in a pump, an interesting book, & a 500 piece puzzle. Oh & a nice new pair of jeans, my daughter in law doesn't like my old patched up jeans.
    Geez...the only thing you didn't get was a pitchfork

"I'm Back !!"

one of the things is a life size crocodiles head, that floats on the top of the water...you know how crocs just stick half their head up ?? Like that....and it looks SO real........I'm going to frighten the crap out of some people coming around for a BBQ with that....hee hee
    my kind of thing!!.. love it!!..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365