Thread: So what did you get for Christmas?

Hybrid View

So what did you get for Christmas?

All from my family -

Now 36 Cd
    Lucky You Perfurme
    Dewey The Library Cat book
    Step Up 3 Movie
    A Mcdonalds Gift Card
    A Burger King Gift card
    A JCpenny's gift card
    Sweatpants
    Friends Forever dog book
    A Cupcake maker.. I thought that was funny. That should be interesting.
    Some nice lipgloss
    A teddy bear and perfume set
    A box of chocolate with a cute kitty on it
    And Candy Cane Kisses.

From Co workers -

A Starbucks Gift Card
    A Hastings Gift Card
    A cute book
    Candy Cane Cocoa
    A notepad
    A The Dog Hot Chocolate and Mug set

From Friends -
    A box of books with nice Jewelry
    A nice Halifinger (horse) ornament

I feel a bit spoiled this year. So what did you get?
    Last edited by luvofallhorses; 12-25-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: spelling
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

bib overalls that actually fit! (that's a first- I'm short and fat, LOL)
    2 pairs of insulated work gloves
    warm stocking hat
    several pairs of blue jeans
    several pairs of sweatpants
    pizza cooker
    danish butter cookies in a tin (OMG I friggin' those)
    cat-a-day calendar
    random candies
    Walmart gift card

and the kitties got a shelf for their window, but they are totally ignoring it

I got $250 to fix my timing belt on my car, from my brother.

He also got me 2 Lands End gift cards for $250 each, which allowed me to buy a 32" flat screen tv that I desperately wanted.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

From the imediate family I got

two Doctor Who novels (yay!)
    two pairs of socks
    two pairs of earrings
    a pair of cool upcycled mittens
    a Flyleaf cd
    money towards my trip to Gallifrey One, the huge Doctor Who convention I'm going to this February!

I'm about to go over the my grandparents' house so I'm sure there'll be more because I still have presents to give cousins and stuff. For Niño this year I got him a collar with his name on it in metal letters. I just kept watching the price go down and down until finally the whole thing cost me under $5!

I just called and found out the store that may have Christmas crackers is open, so I'm now off to see if I can find some!

Niño & Eliza

We went low key on ou r gifts this year and instead spoiled Hannah rotten lol.

My gift never arrived. We ordered it custom from someone on etsy and she never sent it... not sure she even MADE it. So while I wait to get my money back so we can order it from someone else... Brian got me a snuggie yesterday so I would have soemthing to open lol.

I have to say... I definitely see the appeal of the snuggie. Very warm and comfy.

My dad got us a $75 bass pro shop gift card and Call of Duty Black ops. My mom got us Wii Resort (although it hasn't arrived yet but that's ok... as long as they didn't lose the package in the mail)

His parents (we opened gifts with them last week) got me a kindle, some shirts, pants, a purse, all kinds of goodies that I can't remember right off the top of my head and then my MIL made us a photo book out of Hannahs photos.

Hannah was spoiled rotten... I won't even go into all the stuff Brians parents got her or we'll be here all day lol.

We got her the Leapfrog Tag reading system with 12 books and then my dad got her 5 more books, a little doll house, kissing frogs from the princess and the frog (which she ADORES), a bunch of dinosaur figurines, a baby doll playpen with disney princess doll blanket set, a lite brite cube, a disney princess snuggie, some clothes, lots of books, puzzles and a new bed (which is not yet set up lol) and my dad got her the fisher price smart cycle.

Right now she is playing with her doll house. she is loving that. she's been playign with it for over an hour non stop haha.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I did very well this year.

From my immediate family:
    -A $25 pacsun giftcard (Brother)
    -A macbook (brother, but that was kinda a mix of birthday, xmas, graduation)
    -A really nice Kenzie winter coat (mom & dad)
    -A coat from Victoria's Secret (mom & dad)
    -A button-up from VS (Mom & Dad)
    -A Northface hoodie (Mom & Dad)
    -A northface hat & Underarmor string pack, and an underarmor shirt (Mom & Dad)
    -A button-up from Pacsun (sister)
    -Planet Earth (sister)
    -Family Guy Star wars movie - the new one (brother)
    -COD - Black ops (brother)
    -Knit Panda hat and gloves, perfume and a rubber duckie! (Sister)
    -Black Converses and a Ipod player (mom & Dad)
    -This is the cutest and most genuine gift I got: My sister sponsored a dog I've been talking about that's at the local shelter I volunteer at in my name His foster mom said she bought extra food and a bed for him. I thought that was so nice and cute.

Godparents:
    - Bruce AKA 2010 Hyundai Elantra - that's kinda a 20 year Xmas/birthday/graduation gift!

Friends:
    -Star Trek Uno Game
    -Spock Action Figure
    -Cookies
    -Another panda hat

Mikey got a stuffingless toy, a blanket, and treats but of course he enjoyed the wrapping paper more than anything else.

Christmas is all on me. My Dad is able to do anything (can't drive, can't use money), and my bro . . . chooses not to do anything.

Pet Edge had a HUGE warehouse sale last Saturday, so I made the hour drive one way, and picked up at half price

- grooming table
    - blaster blow dryer
    - heart shaped pet beds, Pink / Princess (2) and blue / Prince
    - new clippers
    - new trimmer kit

Thanks to our very own PT'er Jennie, I got myself a pair of Sorel Snow Angels, in black. Water proof boots!

I also ahve wanted a rice cooker / steamer, so I picked one up, makes the rice in the bottom and the meat and veg gets steamed in the top.

Two sweater / jackets, one red one burgundy.
    Two videos: The Celestine Prophecy (I LOVE that book, hope the movie is good) and Marley and Me.

I have long wanted one of these light up ceramic trees, finally tracked one down.

8. Nothing.

we celebrated it the 24th cuz my brother an a friend of his had to work Christmas day.
    my brother brought up some BBQ ribs an his friend brought delicious side dishes an we had a whole lot of family time which was my favorite part.

as for gift wise i got fudge. fun little magnetic rocks. a adorable little manicure kit with its own matching case. got a couple free survey pets for my main Aion characters as well. an imma bring down my Wii to my brothers place an get a couple Wii-ware games. also hoping to get my hands on the new Golden Eye game