Thread: My little helper

My little helper

Dominique would really like to help with the ironing! It wasn't plugged in yet when she jumped up--at least she couldn't burn herself!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

What a cute picture. Thanks for sharing.

LOL! They'll do anything to get a pet!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

What a cutie!!!

It's like she's saying "Like this, Mom?"

That is so cute!
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

She might have remembered that in the past the ironing board contains some nice leftover warmth after the ironing is all finished. An ironing board has two things going for it that make it a nice perch for a kitty - something high and something warm. I know when my two jump on mine it lends an extra bit of style to the clothes I iron afterward - a cat hair or two on all of the clothes! Cute picture!!!

That's what I was thinking, Pam! I don't iron enough for mine to understand that warm ironing board thing (besides, I usually use the edge of the bed). LOL!! But they do understand the electric blanket and love to sleep with me on cold nights, and to mine, there is nothing like a basketful of warm clothes right out of the dryer, especially Mimi!!!

The picture is darling!! Don't you love having so much help?

You sure have a cute little helper. I think she jumped up there to tell you "forget about the ironing mom, play with me instead!"

Could someone help me understand what that thing is that Dominique is laying on ....and what is that strange looking silver thing by her head??????? It appears to have an electirccal cord??

The Domestic Goddess

(ADORABLE picture of mommy's little helper!)

How cute is that?? She's such a sweet helper!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

If I remember correctly, that strange looking "table" and electrical gadget are something my mother-in-law used to flatten out various garments and BEDSHEETS before putting them away - I guess people liked really flat, smooth things in drawers way back then (Talk about a tough act to follow - I can barely even FOLD a bedsheet, let alone iron it before putting it away! )

I have to go find out what this urgent message is that my kitty is trying to convey - from the tone of his meowing, something must be on fire somewhere - or maybe he's just bored...........
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

That is such a cute little helper. You're lucky you have some good help around the house to help with chores like ironing
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!