Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caramella!! Our own PT kitty! Concatulations!

Caramella!! Our own PT kitty! Concatulations!

Caramella! You are an internet superstar and to think we all knew you when! Concatulations my wee bit of fluff! Kisses and shmoovelles to you!
    Claudia

Congrats Caramella on being named CotD. You certainly worked your magic on all of us these past months.

Give your meowmie some kitty-kisses.

Merry Christmas!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Caramella, you are a very special little girl! We've watched you grow up on PT, and it's wonderful how you and Laura have helped each other. PTers knew all along that you'd found your furever home.

CONGRATULATIONS CARAMELLA!! You look so lovely in Picture 2! You must have got lots of treats and hugs and kisses! right? Well, a BIG hug from me too!

Hello little Caramella I have something to add to your amazing story. While your mom still thought she would put you up for adoption she posted lots of adorable pics at a website because deep in her heart she was sure that all the nice people on the website would help her make the decision to keep you
    And that's what happened.
    And they lived happily ever after

congrats sweetie!!..

you were a gift to us all as well.. we´ve loved seeing you grow..

what a lovely Santa pic.. of course.. you were in it
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

God really does know exactly what we need and when we need it. Caramella, you were a furry angel God sent at just the right time. You are just a precious, little girl - so cute and adorable.

Congratulations - and Merry "Catmas"!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Caramella, I've followed your story on PT from the very beginning and I know a rescue when I see one: you definitely rescued your human mom. One of my Fur Posse, Creamsicle, rescued me in just the same way although our situations were different. I'm always amazed at how furkids can come into our lives at just the right moment when all seems hopeless and lost. Aside from being one of the cutest little fuzz nuggets I've ever seen, you are so deserving of the title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Her first Christmas and had many exciting "firsts" for me with the You Tube video she was selected to be in and now POTD. How many kittens have had such and exciting First Christmas?

But if anyone deserves it, it is HER! Just for what she has done for me and the true "Gift" she has been in my life. She has been my lifeline, my anchor and such a wonderful distraction and she has kept me going when I probably would have just shut myself up in the house. Where there would have been so many tears, she has made me laugh instead. How can you not laugh at a kittens antic's? My Mom use to say "Who needs TV when you have a kitten?". They are the best entertainment in the world and Caramella has done her job of keeping me entertained.

Thank all of you for your wonderful comments and for enjoying her as much as I do. LOL! Stay tuned and I am sure there will be lots more to come with this very special little girl of mine!

A picture I just got of her and played with a little. (I wanted to get some of all my girls but she is the only one who stayed long enough to get a picture.)
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 12-24-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Of course she's cat of the day! Who couldn't resist her? Yay Carmella..... enjoy your day.

There she is, our sweet Caramella, helping Santa doing his job this year!

Congrats on being COTD, little sweetheart, have a purrfect Christmas with your mommy!!

WOO HOO Caramella, a rue PT baby, lol. A gift to all of us, a true Blessing to our dear PT'er Laura.

I wonder if you have any idea of the sweet little miracle you are? Nope, in true kitty style, you simply EXPECT to be treated as royalty, lol.

Happy Day to you, Caramella, and to Laura too. YIPPEE!!

Pets have a purpose...

Yes, Carmellla really DID have a reason to be there....she was NEEDED in your life but you just didn't know it. I really believe that the majority of people are animal folks; they just need to find out what pet they need...dog, cat, snake, hamster and then get one. That animal gives them a purpose, a duty, a being that they can take care of and that can "take care of" them on a daily basis! With some of us, it can be almost any breed. I'm glad Carmella found you--HOW WONDERFUL!!

Caramella, You are a cutie! Of course, your mommy could not give you to someone else after bonding with you, caring for you, loving you. It works both ways; she loves you & you love her. Yes, Cats & dogs or whatever enrich our lives. I hope your mommy no longer has such severe health problems. I enjoyed reading about you two & hope you all will have many years together. Love the photo; I took my little dog. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Congrats on being COTD Caramella! You're such a pretty kitty! It's fun watching you grow up!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla