Thread: Ruby the Red Parrot

Ruby the Red Parrot

Ruby, I do believe you are the most colorful parrot I have ever seen!! Simply gorgeous--look at those colors!! Not only are you beautiful but it sounds as if you are smart too. It is obvious that you have a great home and are loved. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Ruby what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your beautiful self on my computer today. I can only imagine how fun it is to live with you. Sounds like both you and your human are blessed!!! I hope you have a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby, your bright colors are a treat for me on a cloudy winter day! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Ruby Aquila, aka Red Eagle! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What a breathtakingly beautiful, ruby red Parrot you are! Your brilliant, bright coloring could warm the coldest of hearts, and days, and boy is it cold here today! What a welcome sight you are on this frigid day, and I only imagine how you warm and brighten your human's life each and every day, not only with your beautiful coloring, but your bright and cheery personality as well! How lucky your Mom (or Dad) is, having a best feathered friend as beautiful, smart and loving as you in her life! Congratulations to you on your much deserved day of honor, dear Ruby, you truly are one most deserving honoree! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration and pampering, and to you and your wonderful human, a very happy holiday! Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bird! Very Christmasy.