Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful brave Buddy

Hi beautiful Buddy! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Looking at your stunning self, your clear, sparkling eyes, and shiny black coat and yes, those awesome, long white whiskers, it's hard imagining you so in such a sorry state, so ill and in need. What a rough start you had in life, sweetheart, but thankfully you found your way to your guardian angels, that forever family who would heal you, and welcome you into their home and hearts! I'm so glad you found your way to the right side of that fence, dear Buddy...you couldn't have landed in more loving arms, the bestest forever family a kitty could ever hope for! What a wonderful way to end a long, cold day...reading your heartwarming story, and having the chance to honor you for the very special boy, most loving furkid, that you are!!! Much love and bunches of hugs and kisses to you, precious Buddy! I hope you and your wonderful family, your parents and furry sibs, are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, and to you and yours, a very happy holiday and healthy New Year! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Buddy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buddy,kind heart and wise eyes says Thank you to All

Buddy and his family are still overcome with joy on his honor being named
    "Cat of the Day" . And I don't really know a post from a thread or how
    this really works yet,but I will find out so I can post more. Reading all the
    comments about Buddy are very inspiring and appreciated.Thinking back
    on all the pain and suffering he endured,I start to feel a little sad and try
    that much harder to make sure he has everything he needs to erase all
    the memories of those early months. Although Buddy's special day is winding
    down,it has meant everything,reading all the kind messages from all over
    the world! Buddy will be known far and wide forever. My other cats have
    been incredibly quiet today,umm...? I wonder if they know Buddy is "COTD"
    I hope I did this post right..it's for everyone..Bless You and Happy Holidays
    to all!

Dearest Buddy, You are a strong fellow. I think us blackies have a hard time with adoptions because we sort of melt into the background. Kudos to you for finding you furever home against such odds! Enjoy your COTD status and we hope your family will join us at PT. High five blackies! Happy Catmas!

Oh, Buddy, you are so precious! I am so glad that your mum was able to get you to the vet to have your medical problems taken care of. You have found a great home with a mum who loves you. Congrats on being CotD.