Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful brave Buddy

Beautiful brave Buddy

Buddy what a gorgeous boy you are... and brave too!! Sounds like you are very lucky to have such a loving, sweet human!! Hope you have a fantastic day as today's special cat

Oh Buddy, such a beautiful panther you are w/that gorgeous shiny coat! You're such a baby yet; you have soooo many good years ahead of you to enjoy w/your humans and they w/you. How fortunate for you all that you let them rescue you. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beatiful Boy Buddy

How amazing that you ended up on the "right side of the fence" just in the (St Nick) of time to be saved. I'm so sorry for what you had to go through to be someone's forever kitty, but it sounds like you are being such a good, grateful boy and friend because of it. Have a wonderful Christmas together for years to come. Barbara

What a Pet Mas Miracle Cat you are Buddy, to have won the stray Cat lottery and end up in your FurrEver Home where you are so loved and cherished!!
    You are such a Handsome Little Black Cat!!

And you are slowly growing to the MagnfiCat that Our Graciopus Lord God intends for you to be.
    And you and Your Best Friends will have so many years together to be companions, and we know that Black Cats bring Good Fortune, not Bad Luck.

Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau Tuibster,, Tubby 2 and Ebony Tubbette are all sending Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ Our Newest Cat of The Future ^^ and Our Newest Black Cat ^^ , Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of The Day^^ Your Bodacious Buddy ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

wonderful Buddy

Hi Buddy,

You certainly are a beautiful and brave kitty to have gone through so much. You're a fighter too and now have a wonderful home. When I saw your pictures you reminded me so much of my Cairo. He too is a sleek black panther with white whiskers (but his started turning white when he was 10 years old). He is now almost 18 years old and was COTD several years ago. With all the love you now have and your strong will to live you too will live a long wonderful life I'm sure. Enjoy being COTD - you will wow many.

Buddy, Look at you--all shiny and handsome and Christmas-y with your red cap! My, My, You sure were a lucky boy when your human found you, took you to the vet, and then home with her where you are loved. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Thanks to Buddy's angel

Bless you for helping this homeless little soul and helping him get his health back and making him your own. He will no doubt show his appreciation forever as mine do - they seem to know how lucky they are. Hopefully in 2011 people will act more human and have their cats (and dogs) sterilized so that we will have less homeless animals, less animals dumped at shelters and rescues, less healthy animals killed for lack of space, more vets who will give an affordable price to sterilize, less animals sold on line for profit, less puppy mills, less animal abuse... We can accomplish this if we work together - I have to believe that there ARE more of US (animal lovers) than them. Let's have a world where there is less need for angels like Buddy's mom.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi gorgeous Buddy,
    What a great job your guardian angels did with you! You have now good health and a mommy who loves you... and you'll spend your first christmas in a home of your own!!! isn't it wonderful?!

Happy COTD handsome boy, I hope you're having a great day
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Hi Buddy!! You knew you had to get to the other side of the fence to that wonderful human who saved your life and you DID IT! Have a very happy COTD and btw I love your sleek coat and pretty white whiskers too! I know another beautiful Buddy... Cat Daddy's Buddy Lee

Beautiful, brave blackie Buddy! How wonderful that someone placed you on the other side of the fence that day. I like your lovely, shiny coat. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Buddy, isn't it nice to be healthy, happy, and loved? I wish this for all the kitties all over the world! Oh, and all the people, too!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Buddy what a gorgeous and festive fellow you are!!!

I love you posing in your Santa hat! I hope Santa brings you extra goodies this year. You are so blessed to have a safe home and loving family now. They are just as blessed to have you too. I hope you all enjoy you special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Buddy

What a story...what a lucky kitty!
    I'm happy that you were saved from what would have been a short horrible life...now look at you! Such a sleek charming lil' boy!
    Enjoy the holidays, and your special COTD status!

Buddy Kitty...

Dear Friend,
    May the Lord richly bless you for what you have done for one of His creation. My family has done this for as long as I can remember, taking in strays of various kinds, helping animals which could in no way have helped themselves. There's no doubt Buddy would be a dead kitty if it weren't for you. God bless you, my friend, for what you have done. I mean that with all my heart as a believer in the Blessed Lord Jesus.
    May you and Buddy have a long, happy, healthy lifetime together, and may he live an extra long life at that, with warm sunny days (inside, of course. Young Buddy's had quite enough of the dangers of the outside world. Thank you for keeping him in), and cool, cozy nights in which to snuggle and sleep, resting up for the next day's adventures.
    Take care of yourself, my friend. I wish I knew you, whoever you are, because you strike me as being a very nice person, and a credit to humanity.
    Blessings and love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA
    [email protected]

Buddy, you are a brave boy. Thank goodness this kind human found you and was able to nurse you back before it was too late. You are so handsome and congrats on being COTD.