Thread: Daisy Moo

Daisy Moo

I was so tickled to see a goat on Santa's lap, Daisy Moo What a perfect way to celebrate your first Christmas, just as all the other kids like to do. I hope you get all that you asked Santa to bring you. You already have the most important, and that is a devoted and loving family that cares so much about you. Hope your POTD celebration is wonderful and that you continue to make people smile for many, many more Christmases!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh mymy Daisy Moo your so Cute & Adorable.. Congrats on Pet of the Day.. Your name fits you well.. Gentle heads bumps & rubbss..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi there Daisy Moo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, darling girl! Oh what a treat, having an adorable goat girl as our very special honoree! I nearly fell off my chair with delight and surprise when I laid eyes on that shot of you in Santa's lap! How heads must have turned when you and your Mommy walked into Petco for your meeting with the big guy! And no doubt you're a huge hit at those parades you march in, too! I would have been impressed enough, had you posed patiently beside a seated Santa, but you're a lap goat; who knew! And being the oh so good, sweet and loving goat that you are, no doubt Santa will be granting your every wish!What a treat it was meeting you and your family today, Daisy Moo, having the opportunity to crown you our "top pet;" you truly are deserving, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend and furkid in you!!! I hope that you, and your goat Mommy and Grandma, your human family and all of your adoring friends and fans, enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration! And to you and your family, a very Merry Christmas and happy, healthy New Year! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Daisy Moo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Daisy Moo what an adorable sweetie you are!!!

I love the picture of you and Santa. Bet he is extra good to you. He may not get a lot of goats posing for pics with him. Surely none a beautiful as you. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Daisy! I think Santa was quite surprised to see you in his line up. And I bet he asked the photographer for a copy of your photo, ha haaa. It will be a rare treasure for him as well as for you and your family!

I can hardly imagine going in to my local PetCo and seeing a goat as pretty as you walking along an aisle. I think you must attract plenty of attention and your human must get questions! And reply with a lot of, "this is Daisy Moo, she is pleased to meet you!"

You have a very special family caring for you, do you realize that? It isn't every goat gets to do the Meet & Greets at 6 months. So to you and your special family, enjoy this special day!

Daisy Moo .... I thought you were a baby cow at first glance. Hence your name, I'm sure. You are SO cute! I'd love to have a goat someday. I'd also love to live in a town named Flippin! How lucky are you?
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

What a surprise to see a goat sitting in Santa's lap LOL. Daisy Moo, you are cute. I have three pet goats that would like to meet you. No, they do not go to pet stores but they are pets. Anyway I enjoyed reading about you; you put a smile on my face just thinking about you in a petco and a parade. I hope you grow up to be a lovely adult goat and you are able to stay at your present home where you are loved. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Daisy Moo

Now there's something you don't see every day! A goat with Santa! How great is that?!