Thread: Hello to everyone!

Hello to everyone!

My name is listed as BarbPond and my husband and I are both cat nuts!

I am a friend of Laura's. Her kitties are all adorable as I got to see them all in person awhile back. Oh, and I am very happy for Laura and Carmella since she was choosen to be in the Singing cats video.

My husband and I have 10 indoor cats. Hummm.. Lets see if I can list them all without missing any:

The boys.....
    Grumbles
    Joseph
    Oliver
    Dandy
    Sandy
    T-Boy
    Gabby
    Micheal

The girls.....
    Sunshine (Sunny)
    Cameo (Cammy)

We just lost our 18 yr old cat Kiki a few months ago.

Welcome to Pet Talk & Enjoy All The Talks & Pics.. Hey we all just love Laura & her Amy & others.. Hey Laura your Friend is a PTr Now..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome Barb and Clowder!

This is a fun, active forum; just jump right in.

I'm Sandie. I live in Rhode Island with my clowder of cats, all rescues, and my flock of fluffs, also all rescues. I also am fostering one bichon currently, so I have a merry crew of 15 here!

Hi Barbra!! Welcome back to the best forum on the web! We'll get those pictures of all your crew so you can post them and show everybody what a great bunch you have..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Welcome to Pettalk! Great to hear you have a friend of yours here. I am Sana and I have loads of chickens and 1 German Shepherd and 1 Corgi. Waiting to see your furkids pictures!

Welcome to Pet Talk! It sounds like a wonderful kitty haven you have there..waiting for pictures! I have one kitty who is the queen of our household (lots of pictures in my profile). Enjoy!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

The CREW sends a big WECOME.
    And welcome too my world with 24 in the house I some times call one by an others name. That our 12 plus the fosters.
    GILL & Crew;

Thanks for the welcome everyone and I am sorry that I havent replied before now. Forgot about this post! Getting senile!

BTW: My avatar is for LSU Tigers. I love football LOL

I missed you the first time around... Welcome Barb! With the crew you have, you'll surely enjoy it here! Looking forward to see pictures of them all - I'm sure Laura will see to that!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I also missed this the first time around. Welcome to PT!!! I'm sure you'll love it hear. I've been addicted ever since I joined. I currently have 6 cats. Storm is 15 years old, Sky is 8 years old, Pearl is 5 years old, Ziggy Stardust is 4 years old, and Alani & Blaze are brothers and they're a little over 9 months old. All of my cats are rescues. I look forward to reading more about your cats and hopefully seeing a lot of pictures too.