Thread: Coors

Coors

Coors...You are a cutie. I have always wanted a lab. They are so pretty
    and loving. Your sister is pretty to. Congratulations on DOTD. Now you take care of your family. Have a Merry Christmas Coors. You are very handsome.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Coors, what a sweetie!

Coors, you just made my day! What a sweet little face you have! I have 2 black labs at home and they are my babies. I'm sure your Mommy feels the same way about you. Congratulations on being today's DOTD! Have a great Christmas and I hope Santa will leave you a big toy to play with!

What a beautiful big puppy you are Coors! I am sure you will do an excellent job of taking care of the household when Dad is away at work, Have a Merry Christmas and be nice to your furry brothers and sisters.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you Coors, from me and my Labbie Star! She'd like you to know that if you're interested in an older, life loving, active blond, she's your girl!

What an adorable, precious puppy you are (just look at those love filled EYES), and what a handsome, BIG boy you're going to be! How sweet you look in that beautiful, colorful sweater, and that pic of you and Princess under the tree, you napping with your blankie, are simply heart melting; all your pics are utterly, irresistibly precious! How lucky your Mommy is, having you there to protect her when your police officer Daddy's at work, and when he's home, you and your Mommy have him to protect you both! Lucky Mom, having two brave guys watching over hehehe

What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Coors, surrounded by so much human AND furry love in your Mom and Dad, and fursibbies kitties Sugar and Camo, Mini Pin Princess! What happy times await you all, what wonderful memories you'll be making!

Congratulations cutie Coors! Sending your bunches of love and chocolate kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles, from me and Star! Have a fun day celebrating with your family, sweetheart, and to you all, a very Merry Christmas!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coors

You are darling!!

Coors, Look at you; you're just a big baby...so cute! You are going to be a big boy, arent you? I enjoyed all your photos, so sweet. It is obvious that you have a great home and are loved now. Wait until you all have been together for years; the love & memories will grow. Congrats on being puppy DOTD! Kay in NC

You're so adorable Coors!!! I love chocolate puppies! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute Coors!

What a story - what great pictures!
    You are so adorable...it is great that you share your home with another doggie AND two kitties - yah!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!