Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My beautiful Zoe has gone

My beautiful Zoe has gone

On Tuesday my dear sweet Zoe went to join her brother Zac at the Rainbow Bridge.

Zoe has defied medical science for years. First it was her liver, then her kidneys. Despite terrible test results, you would never have known she was so sick - I'm sure she didn't know. Just two weeks ago she was under the coffee table chasing her tail like a big kitten; only last Sunday she was jumping up at the kitchen bench looking for her breakfast. I'm glad you got to spend your last days at home with us Zoe, and I'm glad they were happy ones.

The end came very suddenly, as we had been warned it would. But somehow you always hope that your special friend is immortal.

I miss you so, but I'm the luckiest person in the world to have been your Mum for more than 10 years. I KNOW I'll see you and Zac again one day. Until then, play happily together at the bridge my darlings, just like you did when you were both here with me.

I love you,

Mum.

I'm so sorry that it was Zoe's time to go to the Rainbow Bridge. No matter how long we have them w/us, it's never long enough. Take comfort in knowing that Zoe had many good years and even though she was ill, she had you to comfort her. RIP, sweet Zoe and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a beautiful girl, and what a wonderful life you and she have shared!

Rest in peace, dearest Zoe, you are so much loved and grieved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Zoe is so pretty! All white, just lovely. And 10 years, my you do have plenty of happy memories to hold on to. Zoe will live on in your heart. Now she is healthy and romping with Zac at RB.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.

Zac was there with Ourr Awesome Angels Army with Zoe's wings of Silver and Gold , and was there to cover his Dear Friend Zoe with kitty kissies and hugs.
    Zoe is such a Beautiful Angel now , and will come by with Zac Pet Mas Day to let you know that she is all tight , and will have a lot of fun with all of Our Many Animal Angels, but Zac and Zoe will be waiting for you, when it is time to reunitein Love
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful, beautiful white Zoe. Play happy at the Bridge. Your pic shows you as a very very loved kitty, who loved in return.

I just recently adopted a 10 year old girl whose name was and is Zoe - and she chases her tail too. That must be a very special name.

Zac and Zoe's Mum - How heartbreaking to lose two kitties. I pray they have found each other at the Rainbow Bridge, and hope that happy memories will help you heal over time. {{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

So sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful cat.

I am so sorry to hear about Zoe. At least she was full or energy in her last days here.
    I'm sure it was a happy reunion with Zac.

RIP Zoe, you are now a beautiful addition to the bridge.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Zoe sure was a beauty and she sounded like she had a wonderful personality too. RIP sweet Zoe. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

So sorry for your loss! She was a pure white angel that has gone to get her wings. Rest in Peace beautiful Zoe, you were loved while you were here and will never be forgotten.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I am so sorry on the loss of your loving pet Zoe. She sure was one beautiful girl kitty, that's for sure.

I pray and hope that you find comfort and peace in the fond memories you made together.

Rest in Peace lovely Zoe and have fun on the RB with Zac.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I am saddened to read about your beautiful Zoe going to the Rainbow Bridge. It's always difficult to say goodbye to one of our furry family. Zoe was indeed a beautiful girl and I hope you have many precious memories of your time with her to comfort you.

I'm sure Zac was waiting at the Bridge for Zoe, sensing it was her time, and the two of them are playing happily while waiting for that one fine day.

Rest in peace, beautiful Zoe, knowing that you were loved and that you are sadly missed.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

I am so sorry for your loss of your precious furbaby, Zoe was indeed a very beautiful girl and from what you say very special, it is such heartache to loose our lil friends, my thoughts are with you now, and i hope as time passes your heart will heal, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge little fair one and reunite with Zac and all the other sweet babies at the bridge waiting to greet you with open paws.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

A beautiful kitty leaving you with beautiful memories until you meet again. How wonderful that she was with you for 10 years despite all the medical issues that she had. She was a trooper-kitty!

Much love and all my sympathies
    Cathy and the FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Zoe.. RIP wittle baby & god speed to the Bridge..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>