Thread: Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix, Calicos are my absolute favorite b/c aside from being beautiful, Calicos have such cattitude! And the fact that your tail is shorter than most just makes you that much more special. I had a Tuxie whose tail had to be removed b/c it had been seriously injured when I rescued her. She was the cutest little thing and loved her "stub rubs". I'll bet you like that, too. Whatever the case, I'm sure that you're good company for your humans and that they spend a lot of time giving you the love and attention that you deserve. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a great Cat you are Phoenix ^^ and how graet it is that your and your big Friend Alex are so close. You make one Great Mixed Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ .
    Isometimes think of bringing a Dog into the Found Cat Hotel and seeing hwo they blend with My Found Cats!!!

You are such a Wonder Cat, and we know that your Family knows that they chose just the right Cat to be their Best Friend and to be Alex's^^ Loyal Friend.

We Found Ctas are sending their MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWS To Our Terrific Trio Alex ^^ Natasha ^^ and their Friend, Our Newset Saved Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cta ^^ and Our Cat Of THe Day ^^ Phantastic Phoenix ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I agree with you sweet Phoenix, you are very, very beautiful and a super friendly girl, I'm sure it must be great to be friends with you and spend good times together

What a lovely photo your mom sent, you look like an angel!!

I hope you're having a great day and a super cool celebration at home with mom and all your furry sibs

Happy COTD gorgeous girl!!
    astrid

Hello, lovely Phoenix! I know who's in charge at your house ... YOU! How wonderful that your meowmie and your auntie both love you so much! My sister's RB kitty had part of his tail amputated but he was fine forever after with the part that remained. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings Phoenix," the most beautiful cat ever!" A very happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Cali girl! What a breathtakingly beautiful photo your Mommy has submitted for your Cat of the Day nomination! Kudos to the the talented photographer (though considering the subject matter...well, could you take a "bad" picture)? And I'm sure your dainty, cropped tail only adds a bit of uniqueness, and charm to your resume!

What a great homecoming story is yours, Phoenix! You surely were your Mommy's dream kitty come true for to have driven all the way to Phoenix to scoop you up! And as advertised, you're not only stunning, but the sweetest, most loving kitty a family (human or furry) could ever hope for! Wow, what a fun menagerie of four footed furry ones you landed in! And how neat that you found your best fur buddy in Alex the GSD! My boy Oliver simply adores my Lab Star, as you do Alex, so we can well relate to that very special and unique bond! I can just picture you and Alex during one of those grooming sessions! hehe And no doubt your kitty sibs sense your regalness, bowing before you, catering to your everywhim, acknowledging your exalted status as the Queen of the Cat-stle! Could life be any better, what with so much love, of the human and furry brand, surrounding you? You're got it made in the shade, Phoenix!

Congratulations on your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud Mommy, your cat sisters Jasmine and Mercedes, doggie sister Natasha, and your beloved German Shepherd brother Alex, all enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, being spoiled to bits! And oh, won't your auntie, and doggi cousins Emma and Katie, be thrilled when they hear the big news; after all, had it not been for them, you would never have found your family!

Love and cuddles to you and the entire furry crew, beautiful Phoenix!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Phoenix

What a pretty face you have; who cares about a tail anyway? I'm sure you've learned to compensate for the missing tail when you need to have good balance on surfaces around your home. And if not, you have plenty of fur sibs around to help you out. Take care pretty girl, and happy COTD.

Phoenix, you are just a stunner! No wonder your mom's sister sang your praises. With a ready made fur family, you have certainly found your furrever home. Alex must be very special and must really love you heaps, Phoenix. It would be great to see a photo of you grooming him.

Congrats on being such a very special COTD, precious Phoenix!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

WoW Phoenix your so Stunning with Beauty.. I wish there was more pics of you to see.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Phoenix you are indeed a great beauty!!!

No wonder the other animals fall at your paws!!! I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoenix, What a pretty girl you are! It was a pleasure to read about you. There is no doubt but that you have a loving home and family. I hope all of you will have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Blog Entries

Phoenix the Calico Queen

Your Royal Highness, Calico Queen Phoenix
    I, Norman the King salute you!

I inherited the Palace in Notre Dame de Grace, Montreal, Canada after the greatly beloved Sasha The Queen Calico Cat went to Rainbow Bridge. She ruled with gentleness and soft paws, totally owning our purr~ents hearts. Sasha ruled the Palace with grace, charm, extreme beauty and feline purrfection. Sasha would be delighted to meet you, dear Phoenix as you are a Calico Queen Cat, owner of human hearts in Thornton.

Our KatMa and Paw-Paw understand why your Mom had to drive all the way to Phoenix to get you before her sister fell too deeply in love with you to let go all the way to Thornton, Colorado! Your Auntie did a dual good deed: found you for your Mom and then let your Mom bring you to your Palace in Thornton.

On behalf of my purr~ents, and my siblings, Prince Felix, Baby-Rascal, Prince of the Realm of the Bachelor Apartment (long story...) and outdoor stray kitty, Ebony AKA Pirate, Prince of the Palace Grounds, let me tell you that the royal members of our Palace accept and acknowledge your esteemed status as Phoenix, the Calico Queen.

Have a wonderful day, gently ruling for this day the Realm of Cat of the Day. Celebrate with your Mom, and your siblings the royal cats Jasmine and Mercedes and the royal canines, Natasha and Alex plus your canine cousins Emma and Katie.

Live long and prosper, always loved, cherished, and respected for your feline grace, beauty and royalty.

The Royal Felines of the Palace in Montreal Canada
    and the purr~ents, KatMa and Paw-Paw
    wish you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season.
    May 2011 bring you the important items in life: health, happiness, love, prosperity and may every day of 2011 be especially kind to you and your Clan: Feline, Canine and Human

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Phoenix!

You are a lovely calico...just look at your glamour photo - lol!
    I see that you have a very happy loving home...hurray! Now, all around you can be charmed by your lovliness!