Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Florida Trip

I can't decide if I like the red shoes or pink feathers better. She's gorgeous no matter what is on her feet

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I can't decide if I like the red shoes or pink feathers better. She's gorgeous no matter what is on her feet
    LOL Hannah can't decide either. and wouldn't you know she got a set of FOUR princess shoes from her uncle bob tonight lol. She is made in the shade as far as shoes go lol.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Hannah you are just a gorgeous girly girl! I love your outfits and the haircuts for you and mummy are so pretty!

P.S. I love red shoes too
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Cherry View Post
    Hannah you are just a gorgeous girly girl! I love your outfits and the haircuts for you and mummy are so pretty!

P.S. I love red shoes too
    Thank you I am in love with our haircuts too lol. I haven't had bangs since I was a kid. can't believe I waited so long... I really like having them again.

the red shoes are too cute and Hannah loves them too. She loves shoes of all kinds and wears them 24/7. she's in bed fast asleep right now.... wearing a pair of Snow White high heel dress up shoes lol

Oh that is so cute!! When my younger sister was three she was given a pair of football boots by our older boy cousin,,,, she wore those things to bed for a week and kicked the heck out of me My sister is definitely NOT a girly type lol
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    the red shoes are too cute and Hannah loves them too. She loves shoes of all kinds and wears them 24/7. she's in bed fast asleep right now.... wearing a pair of Snow White high heel dress up shoes lol
    She is the total opposite of me! I hate shoes and the very first thing I do the instant I get home is kick them off! I would never put on shoes again except to go shopping if I had my way.

Hannah is so cute! I can't believe how big she is.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

some more pictures the timeline is backwards though lol so it's starting with the most recent pics

Hannah and her cousin Hayley playing

opening their presents together

saying goodbye

Group hug with uncle Bob (I think everyone has an uncle bob lol now I have TWO) and Aunt Robin

With Grammy today at the wildlife sanctuary

Petting a baby gator at the wildlife sanctuary (VERY cool)

Checking out a bearded lizard

VIDEO... Hannah dancing up a storm

Blowing Bubbles

Opening presents from Grammy (she is SO spoiled... this took TWO days lol)
    YAAAAY a flashlight just what she wanted

BUBBLES her most favorite thing EVER

Sitting with Family Friend Heather showing off their shoes lol

putting together her giant puzzle

(notice all the wardrobe changes... with each new outfit she opened she had to try at least one piece on lol)

her fun and funky hair tie with looooooooong ribbons

silly girl

She's beautiful and she knows it

Opening her present from Mr and Mrs Abernathe

Dress up stuff... can NEVER go wrong with dress up stuff lol

casting a spell with her magic wand

shwoing off her presents

she opened this sleeping bag and pillow gift and it was her 2nd or 3rd one and she grabbed it and started walking out of the room saying "OK time for bed" LOL

hanging with Grammy

So tired

Getting her haircut

She needed her to look down but Hannah kept wanting to look in the mirror... then I had a lightbulb moment. I got her my phone so she could play one of her games lol

Fort time with Grammy... daddy was still not allowed in lol

snuggles

Everytime I see Hannah, my eyeballs pop! She's growing like a weed and gets prettier every day! I love her earrings!!! And her individuality! I always admire moms who let their kids express themselves. She's a joy, that's for sure! Oh, I love your new "do's"!

I've been Boooo'd!

Now, as she's getting older, I can see more of her daddy shining through. A year or so ago, she looked just like Mom - now that is changing

She's a lovely lass, and Tanya and Brian must be very proud parents.

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen View Post
    Everytime I see Hannah, my eyeballs pop! She's growing like a weed and gets prettier every day! I love her earrings!!! And her individuality! I always admire moms who let their kids express themselves. She's a joy, that's for sure! Oh, I love your new "do's"!
    LOL yeah I don't mind taking her out in an outrageous outfit with two different shoes on lol. I guess she figures what she wears is one of the few things she has control over .... and she's going to assert as MUCH control over it as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Now, as she's getting older, I can see more of her daddy shining through. A year or so ago, she looked just like Mom - now that is changing

She's a lovely lass, and Tanya and Brian must be very proud parents.
    OH yes she's definitely looking like daddy... the only thing she's got from me is my dimples it seems lol.

We are very proud

Great pictures, can't get over how fast she's growing since I started watching the baby pictures. This young lady will either be a model or a fashion designer....lol. I just love her selection of shoes.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I dont post much, but always look for pictures of Hannah, or posts about Hannah, she seems like such a vibrant, happy little girl, and always puts a smile on my face, she's so precious.

Every time I see her, I see a biigger, prettier, sweeter looking little lady.

Thanks for sharing.