Thread: Lovebirds Claudia and Maxis!

Lovebirds Claudia and Maxis!

Good morning Claudia and Maxis! A very happy Pet of the Day to you two cuties! What a treat, having two very special and most deserving honorees!

What beautiful birdies you are, Claudia and Maxis; your coloring is breathtaking! And what a great photo your person has shared with us; for a moment there I thought I was seeing a reflection! And true to your species, your truly are "love birds!" I was so touched, reading how you Maxis, are so protective and caring of your mate, how you cuddle together! For sure you'll me making some beautiful babies, and will be the best of parents! What a loving couple! And I have no doubt that with time, you will come to love your human just as deeply! Your person is so very blessed, doubly blessed, having two such beautiful and loving feathered friends in you!

Congratulations and love to you, beautiful Claudia and Maxis! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight,and here's to many, many more wonderful years with your devoted human!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Claudia and Maxis what a pair of beauties you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet faces today. I bet you bring lots of happiness to your home. Have a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello pretty birds! I thought you were looking in a mirror until I read that there are two of you. You both are very pretty with your bright colors. I enjoyed reading about you in faraway China. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

Claudia and Maxis

Dear Friend,
    Thank you very much for sharing your love birds with us. They're beautiful birds and it's obvious you care for them greatly. I had a parakeet back in the middle 1990's named "Little Blue", and was nicknamed "Bluester". He talked a little and was a very sweet bird who would sit on my glasses and pull my eyebrows. It kind of hurt but it was funny, still.
    I hope you have a long, happy and healthy life with your love birds. May the Lord bless you and your loved ones and may He bless you during this Christmas and the coming new year.
    My love to all in Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Claudia and Maxis, you're such gorgeous birds! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What beautiful Fischer Lovebirds you are!! I loved seeing you today, and reading your stories! It reminded me so much of my first bird in the 1980's I had, that was a also a Fischer Lovebird! He was really rare when I got him back then, and in fact he was imported I later found out by the band on his foot. He lived 14 years with me, and I was devastated when he passed away. He was never tame, but acted like he wanted to be but was too scared. Seeing you 2 as Pets Of The Day today was wonderful, and brought back a lot of great memories for me! You are very deserving of being chosen as POTD! Simply beautiful! Thank you for allowing us to meet you today!