Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Kittens

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    Bear & Whitey will spend the winter in the basement & sunroom until March sometime. They will join the other barn cats next spring. I have boxes filled with straw during the winter months for the barn cats. They huddle together, & during the day when the sun is out there is a shelve with boxes full of straw where they can sit & sun themselves in the barn windows.

Thank you, thank you, for helping these two little kitties and for keeping
    them healthy. Do you have plans for getting them neutered before they
    are released back to your barn in the Spring?

ps. I can help with posting pics if you want. If I learned how, anybody can.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Thank you, thank you, for helping these two little kitties and for keeping
    them healthy. Do you have plans for getting them neutered before they
    are released back to your barn in the Spring?

ps. I can help with posting pics if you want. If I learned how, anybody can.
    Yes in the spring they will visit the veterinary. Right now they are doing interior decorating in the sunroom. They sure love to play & run around & knock stuff over. Bears paw is healing up (swelling has gone down) but don't know for sure yet if it can be saved, he still has a day or two of his meds to go.

I am a hopeless case when it comes to posting pics. We have a digital camera & hubby enters pictures into the computer but to get them from there to here?

Glad to hear the two kitties are doing good & are healed.. Yup welcome to kitten hood of play play & knocking stuff over..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Bear & Whitey will spend the winter in the basement & sunroom until March sometime. They will join the other barn cats next spring. I have boxes filled with straw during the winter months for the barn cats. They huddle together, & during the day when the sun is out there is a shelve with boxes full of straw where they can sit & sun themselves in the barn windows.
    Yay! Enjoy the straw and the sunny windows, kittens!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Today Bear & Whitey had their first experience with the vacuum cleaner. When I vacuum the basement the dogs don't want to even be around so they were outdoors. When I got into the sunroom I picked Bear & Whitey up & put them on a chair in the basement & left the door open. I was taking everything off the floor & putting it up out of the way. Here comes Whitey along & jumps up on the bed (have the bed covered with an old plastic tablecloth) & sits & watches me vacuum & doesn't bat any eye. I even rolled the bed away from the wall with him on it & he just sat there & watched. Most cats would not tolerate the noise of the big red mean shop vac., but Whitey didn't care. I actually think he liked it.

How interesting that Whitey didn't mind the vacuum. All I have to do is go towards ours and Groucho heads for the hills. Not too long ago there was a post where many of our PT kitties were saying they need a law against the vacuums. How did Bear take it?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Blog Entries
    Bear stretched out on the arm of the chair I put him on in front of the wood stove & relaxed. Whitey sat & watched me vacuum & didn't mind the noise at all & when I rolled the bed a ways he just sat there. I thought he would of burned out of there but he didn't. Whitey is very energetic & Bear is more like go have fun I'll just lay here & bask in the warmth.

In the past I have had animals mainly large farm animals on the brink of death & worked with them to keep them alive & after that there was an eternal gratefulness is what I call it or trusting bond. Whitey seems to have that.

Yes in the spring they will visit the veterinary. Right now they are doing interior decorating in the sunroom. They sure love to play & run around & knock stuff over. Bears paw is healing up (swelling has gone down) but don't know for sure yet if it can be saved, he still has a day or two of his meds to go.

I am a hopeless case when it comes to posting pics. We have a digital camera & hubby enters pictures into the computer but to get them from there to here?

I have pm'd you a few links about posting pictures on PT. I hope they
    help. It really sounds more complicated than it is. Please just sound off
    here or send me a pm with any questions & I'll try to help.Hope to see
    the little kitties soon.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Thanks Lizbud will work on it. Received your helpful notifications. Will take pictures of kittens & load them in computer & take off from there. Wish Me Luck

Blog Entries
    Bear & Whitey are definetly feeling better. I spent the whole morning cat proofing the sunroom. I am thinking of buying them a jungle jim set for Christmas. I had to remove a bunch of my plants & encircle a bunch of them with plastic webbing & remove a berry wreath off the wall. It is like a tornado hit the place in five minutes time. Right now both kittens are taking a nap & I can't figure out why?

It's a kitten thing.
    GILL & Crew;