Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itty Bitty Kitty

Itty Bitty Kitty

Lovely Itty Bitty the gorgeous ginger kitty -- Happy cat of the day to you!! You are an absolutely beautiful kitty... That gorgeous ginger coat and your cute little pink nose are irresistable!! How lucky your humans are to have such a trusting, gorgeous kitty like you!! Hope your special day is full of love and purrs

Pretty Itty Bitty Kitty

Please reconsider and become a tamed kitty, so that you can live your life indoors and safe, if your family would let you do so. It's so much more pleasant being safe and warm inside when the weather changes. And bring your sister too, if she'll come with you. Enjoy your special COTD today.

Precious fluffy kitty!!

Itty Bitty, You are very pretty... love your colors. How lucky for you (and the other cats) that friendly people are taking care of you. I hope you become even more tame and move in with them and become a pampered housecat. In any event, you're fortunate that someone cares for you. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Itty Bitty...

Thank you for sharing Itty Bitty with us, my friend. May the Lord bless you for taking care of these feral kitties. It's such a shame this happens. My dad has a couple who come to get food and water. I had them ion the past and there are a few in our neighborhood but they don't come here.
    I hope Itty Bitty can make the move inside, where he'll live a LOT longer.
    My love to all in Jesus,
    Jim

Itty Bitty, I'm willing to bet that w/a little more time and patience, you'd walk right into your human's home and stay forever. I had two feral cats that I worked with for a while, doing my best to socialize them and now they're living the good life indoors w/a man who is a rescuer. You're such a beauty, too, and b/c you're so itty bitty, you probably act tougher than you are. At any rate, you're very deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, pretty boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

You look like an Itty Bitty lion with that impressive mane! Maybe you can convince your sister to trust these kind folks and you can worm you way into their home as you have already conquered their hearts.

To your guardians I want to say that I, too, do TNR and it is especially rewarding when I earn the trust of a feral to the point when he or she decides it is safe (and enjoyable!) to receive human touch. Hope you get the last one spayed/neutered eventually.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

AvaJoy is right on , you are such a small Little Lion Cub, of a Cta and we are hoping and praying that your people will post photos of you when you have reached your full growth.
    As we pray a House Cat!!!

And we are saying praying for all those Feral Ctas who are your family , that everyone in your pride will one day find themselves a Fine FurrEver Home!!
    That would be so wonderful.

We Found Ctas are sending Prayers and Good Wishes to You Itty Bitty Kitty , Skiddy Bitty and All of Our Family and a Big MEEEOWMAS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To You all, especially Itty Bitty , Skiddy Bitty , Our Newest Rescued Cats ^^ ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my my Itty Bitty you are such a very Handsome Gent.. You need to be poofed & be a indooor cat only & in a lap all of the time.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Itty Bitty Kity

My sister has Momma outdoors and after numerous litters of kittens, some of which are still in the backyard, some are in the house, and some in the house are grandchildren of Momma. We've found that each "feral" cat is different. Of the ones that came into the house as new born kittens and raised by their mother (in a big cage-because the mother needed care after giving birth) and my sister and have been handled from birth, some are friendly and loving, others tolerate humans and remain feral. Then there are the ones that came in as kittens (such as when Momma knew that they were sick and she brought them to my sister to care for), Ashley is friendly and loving. Then there's Smokey who grew up outdoors, coming in when he was 1 1/2 years old. Don't even try to put him back outdoors (like one time when he was naughty and wouldn't get along with one of his brothers), he'll be right back in as soon as he can. That taught him, and he's loving and friendly. And, they all came from the same ancestory. Then, a number of years ago, from a different ancestory, 2 of the 3 remaining kittens remained feral until they turned 10 years old and did a complete turn-around. (The first kitten was raised by my sister after her mother rejected her because of health issues, Tablett was such a nice cat her entire life, even with her health issues.) Each cat is different, with its own personality. Love them all for who and what they are.

Itty Bitty, you might be small but you are beautiful! I'm so happy to read that you want to receive petting and even to be held! I hope this will lead to your becoming a member of a loving family with a forever home. I would love to pet you and hear you purr! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet ginger Itty Bitty Kitty!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-09-2010 at 12:21 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Itty Bitty vs feral

I've been in cat rescue for a number of years and I can tell you there is every chance that Itty Bitty could come indoors and decide to live there happily. I've been in cat rescue for about 13 years and most everyone I know has experienced this. I trapped a feral cat's three kittens. The two boys were absolutely crazed from the get-go. They were TNR; however, their sister only wanted to be held and warm and fed and never to see outdoors again. I trapped three more siblings a few years ago. The two females were wild Indians; however, their brother thought he'd discovered paradise indoors and never wanted to leave. So there is a huge possibility that you can continue working with Itty Bitty and he can become an indoor only cat and live happily ever after. There's no rhyme nor reason as to why a cat born outside wants to be inside and others don't. I'd say because you've gotten as far as you have with him that he's a great candidate for indoor living. Good luck with him!

Itty Bitty what an adorable fellow you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I bet you would love being an indoor kitty if you should give it a try. I'm glad you have people who love you and you trust to care for you no matter what.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Itty Bitty Kitty! What a gorgeous, ginger girl you are; and yes, you do remind me of a little lioness!

So happy to meet you, sweetheart; great thanks to your wonderful Mom for sharing you and your heartwarming, inspirational story with us! It's clear you and your Mom, your family, have begun to forge a very special bond of trust, with you allowing her to approach and pet you and cuddle you, and you're clearly lapping up the love! We give great thanks to your family for caring for you (and the other ferals) with such unconditional love and devotion! And I have a feeling that one day in the not so distant future you just might be making that big step into the big house; wouldn't that be great! You don't know what your missing, Itty Bitty! But in the meantime we know you'll be well cared for, and loved; your sister and fellow ferals, too!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, beautiful Itty Bitty! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating with your adopted family and the entire feral crew! I hope your Mom will give you a gentle, loving cuddle, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Itty Bitty

You are so beautiful, as soon as i saw your pic before reading your story your eyes said feral-It would be so hard for me to not bring you in -i have a mom cat that i rescued with her kittens (my first time doing this) trapped and caught her to be fixed and released -she is the most expenisive cat i never had it is so cold here and she wont come in so brought her a oudoor heating pad to put on the lounge chair outside she is curled up there now but it breaks my heart to know i know how well she would have it in my home-
    I do hope that circumstances change and you decided indoors is where you want to be

happy cotd!