Thread: Gorgeous Emma Green

Gorgeous Emma Green

Gorgeous Emma Green with your gorgeous green eyes!! Happy cat of the day!! Hope your day is filled with pats, snuggles and surprises for your humans!!

Emma Green

Green for the color of your eyes? They go so well with your calico coloring. Maine Coons are the very nicest of cats, and I can see that you are also. Enjoy your special COTD

Emma, your green eyes say it all for me, that and your beautiful markings. You look so business like in front of the computer. I have helpers like you every once in a while and it's always fun to watch you at work. Enjoy your day as COTD, green eyed lady.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Emma, What a beautiful cat you are, just lovely! I enjoyed reading about you and how you drag items around in the house. All of your photos are great! I hope you and your human have many years together. It is obvious that you are loved and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

What a Huge Happy Maine Coon, you are Emma Green, and we know that the only thing that is bigger than your frame is your heart , where ypou can truly show all your family how much you love and appreciate them.

You just exude love and peace, and we all pray that this Animal Mas you will
    recieve everything you desire, although you know that your family's love is the best gift of all!!!

We Found Cats love Your Elegant Emma Green and send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Elegant Emma Green , Our Newest Maine Coon ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome Emma Green.. Your sure stunnig with beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Miss Emma Green...

Dear Friend,
    Thank you for sharing Miss Emma Green with us. She's a most beautimous kittykens and it's obvious you have a deep love for her, for which I ask the Lord to richly bless you. May you and Miss Emma have a long, happy and healthy life together, with lots of warm, sunny days of playtime and napping, and nice, cool, cozy nights for sleeping and snuggling. May the two of you be blessed of the Lord and of His Son, my Lord Jesus Christ.
    Take care and thanks again for sharing.
    My love to all in Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Good afternoon, lovely Emma! You remind me more than a little of Krazyaboutkatz' Ziggy Stardust and Sky with your pretty, fluffy coat and your sweet face. It sounds like your days are full of fun and love and a little mischief too . Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Emma!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Miss Emma Green what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. Please ask your mommy to give you some kisses from me, ok? I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings gorgeous Emma Green! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful Maine Coon girl you are, Emma; your sparkling, emerald green eyes are simply stunning, and your long, thick, flowing locks, equally so!

I so enjoyed reading your bio., Emma, your Mommy's heartwarming tribute; and your photos are so lovely! As your Mommy says, you're a gem of a girl; a priceless treasure to be cherished, not only for your incredible looks, but more importantly, for your inner beauty; your gentle spirit, your joyful personality, and your big, big heart! How lucky she is to have a best friend, a devoted and loving furkid in you, Emma! I hope you're enjoying a very special day sweetheart, celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day reign with your wonderful family! Love and bunches of cuddles to you, beautiful Emma Green!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi gorgeous Emma,

You are a beautiful girl and it seems like a delightful companion too.
    I loved reading all about you today sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our adorable CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of luvies pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're beautiful Emma Green! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Emma Green!

What a lovely sweet girl you are, Emma Green! Your name is due to those eyes, right? I hope that everyday is Cat of the Day for you!