Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's A Spotty Christmas...

It's A Spotty Christmas...

Wow, I haven't updated you guys recently. Been so busy with school. I am SO ready for it to be over with. My finals are this week. :-/

However, I did get a Xmas present early. MY NEW CAMERA! I love it. A 14 mp Canon Powershot 1400 IS. It's an awesome little camera.. So of course I was running around snapping pictures. A couple of these Xmas photos are from my old camera. And the Santy Paws one is from a Petco lady. Everyone was exclaiming how well behaved they were. They sat there so perfectly. Delta was a little wary of the female Santa. Lol I think it was the beard. But with treats and about 8 minutes, she was sitting right next to her, getting pet. Well, here are some updated Christmas photos.

Doc's photo that will be on our christmas card. (It's a green card with green paw prints and says Naught or Nice and has two places for a picture. Guess who will be in the other. Lol Doc took the Naughty spot)

I love this photo of her

Ma, no pics, we'd rather PLAY!!!

Their other spotty friend. His head and tail move.

First snow zoomies!!!

Doc decided he is part kangaroo
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Doc has been doing very well. At first he didn't take to training very much. He had a super short attention span. But with lots of work, he's enjoying learning and at 3 months of age knows, touch, sit, down, twirl, and shake. He waits (sits) until ok to be let out of the cage and to eat his food. He walks amazingly already on leash and we're starting the basics of a puppy heel. He's going to be one smart pup. We need to work on stand, as next week there is a BIG dog show in Cleveland and our breeder wants to start working with him then. Delta will be doing a rally course one day as I have a LOT of people that want to come watch. How nerve wracking.... Lol Well, enjoy!

cute pics! I love your pics

I love your spottie pups, but I have to say that I have a huge crush on Doc. Give them both some lovin' from me!

Oh no, I'm seeing spots! Adorable spots! Nice pics!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I must say, my favorite one is . . . the 2 of them playing! LOL, not a posed shot, but it shows they get along, they are happy doggies (I know you wouldn't have it any other way), and they love FUN! That is so great to see!

I can't believe you found a spotted doggie Christmas ornament! That is SO COOL!

Great catch snapping that kangaroo shot, ha ha haaaa.

What is Doc wearing around his neck, in the Santa shot? The blue wrap?

I really enjoy seeing your spotties, thanks so much. I can say, "enjoy the new camera," but you already ARE! And to our enjoyment, te heee.

They are both so cute I can't decide who is cuter. I love Delta's eyes and Doc's color, both gorgeous dogs. Love the christmas pics!

It's his little blue jacket. You just can't see the rest behind him. LOL

Oh, OK.

I thought maybe it was one of those anti anxiety collar / wrap things.

Oh, nah. He definitely doesn't need any the thundershirts. Lol Delta took about 8 minutes to warm up to Santa... Doc was already looking for kisses. Lol He's so not afraid of anything... it blows my mind. He is so confident. Delta was definitely opposite... she is suspicious of EVERYTHING. Although, I wouldn't say she has anxiety with it. Just suspicious. Lol She'd probably make a great personal protection dog as she likes to access the situation first.

They are so cute!! I love the first 2 pics. I love the snow pics too LOL part Kangaroo. Santa looks like he's falling apart. But its a cute pic overall Love Doc's little coat.

Great Santa photo! Your dogs were so good to sit there for the picture. BTW I finally figured out your sig. At first, all I could see was spots. Now I can actually find a head LOL. Should I be looking for two heads for two dogs?

Kay

Cute!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Lol yes... I just love Doc's ears in that picture... that's why I chose it. Lol It's like dissecting it to find the two spotty dogs. LOL Especially hard because they both have relatively the same colored spots in it. HAHA

Merry Spotty Christmas, Delta and Doc!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678