Thread: Betta Pictures!

Betta Pictures!

Here are some update pictures of the betta girls and a couple of the cories too.

Peppermint Tea has gone from innocent, curious and care free into the Alpha girl of the tank. She is still best buds with the Cories though. She's more white in real life but the flash brings out a greenish shine in her, and without the flash she'd just be a blur.

Fritter has settled nicely into the sorority, I really thought that she'd be too aggressive but she's loving it and she's gotten so much bigger, and a little fatter too. :P

more....

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

Teacup is doing well, she isn't as scared as she had been before and she is swimming around the tank more, instead of hiding in the back.

Jasmine is a little nipped up from her fall from role as alpha but she is doing well as the beta or second in command. She's also really hard to get a good picture of:

Chai is also in this picture but she's out of focus:

more...

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters

Chai is doing really great, she doesn't dance in front of the tank as much but she's always willing to come 'dance' for me when she thinks she should be fed, which is about 90% of the time that I'm in front of the tank.

Calypso is also doing great. She's not in the sorority with the other girls, but in a divided 10 gallon by herself. I was thinking of taking out the dividers and giving her the whole tank to herself, but lately I have been wanting to get another betta or so. I'm trying to stick with adopting but not many people care enough to post bettas of places like kijiji, they either let them rot or flush them. :/ After Christmas I might find a few bettas needing homes though, and she might get a neighbour.

more....

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters

The cories are doing great, one of them passed away a couple days after I got them but since then I haven't had any problems with my 'House Elves'. C: Right front and center of the tank they keep clearing away a patch of sand and for awhile I couldn't figure out why so I kept covering it back up. Then a few days ago I caught them clearing the sand away again so I started watching them, turns out they like to see their reflection in the glass. Once the sand was gone the say there for about 30 minutes staring at themselves, lol.

Enjoy!

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters

You seem to have a beautiful community Thanks for sharing!!!

Aww....all your bettas are so sweet looking. Teacup has such pretty scales. Such a pretty royal blue color.

Beautiful bettas and cories! Nice set up!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank all so much guys!

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters