Thread: Who to believe?

Who to believe?

OK i am like having a MAJOR friend problem! Who would u believe? One of ur good friends or one of ur good friends? Thats my problem! and its driving me nuts! can anyone give me some advice PLEASE? I really need some
    Country Hick From Redneck Central!
    ~!~Jess~!~

Texas teen that wants to make a difference!

it is kinda hard to give advice because we don't know your friends or what the situation is. all I can say is follow your gut feelings and good luck!

its kinda one of those things where i am friends with a guy but my friend that is a gurl doesn't want me to be friends with this guy cause she thinks i am making him not go out with her! But i guess i kinda worded it wrong when i said " good friends and good friend" its more like Good friend and not so sure friend. The good friend is the guy
    ~!~Jess~!~

Sit yourself down and think it out clearly. Whom do you trust most? Who are you better friends with? Who is more likely to still respect you whichever way you choose?

If she doesn't want you to be friends with him just for the reason you said, she quite simply is not being your friend.

If your friendship with the girl is conditional upon her controlling your other friendships, is that how you want to be treated? I think you deserve better friends.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Whom to believe? I am faced with this on nearly a daily basis. My answer? The truth is some where in the middle...the truth has at least three shades to it. Maybe you don't have to believe either party, don't make a stand, and see what time reveals?

By choosing not to side, you may make yourself happier. You can only truly believe yourself, your heart.

I talked to her today! and she told me that i have to chose between her or him! and i told her that if she was making me chose i was going to pick him! She said fine i will make ur life hard! See what i don't get is why she doesn't want me to be friends with him but SHE wants to go out with him. She has told some ppl that I am making him not be her friend! I really don't care who hes friends with! But anyway am i doing the right thing? I don't wanna loose his friendship it means the world to me!
    ~!~Jess~!~

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking ...

In any case, stick to your guns. She can only make you as miserable as you let her, to paraphrase Eleanor Roosevelt. Tell him, as soon as you can, what is happening, and let him know you value his friendship, no matter what she or anyone else says.

I am 14 years old will be 15 in January. I have told him b4 how much his friendship means to me. He said he feels the same bout me! She's just causing so many problems! I am afraid that he will take his words back so to speak!
    ~!~Jess~!~

Now i am kinda confused! I mean he told me that hes gonna be there for me no matter what... but i am afraid that hes gonna get tired of it... what do i do?
    ~!~Jess~!~

Originally posted by Maddog
    Now i am kinda confused! I mean he told me that hes gonna be there for me no matter what... but i am afraid that hes gonna get tired of it... what do i do?
    What do you do? Take a deep breath, and relax.

Trust him right now, and try to trust yourself a little, too. Take things as they come, no good has ever come from worrying about things you can't control. Relax, try to have fun, and I think you'll be fine.

Ok thanks
    ~!~Jess~!~