Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost Cat During Transport :( *WE GOT HER!!!!!!!!!! Left Leg Swollen Vet Appt. Sch.

Lost Cat During Transport :( *WE GOT HER!!!!!!!!!! Left Leg Swollen Vet Appt. Sch.

I have 3 kittens now that are approximately 6 months old and they walked into my sister's home last night and she didn't have the heart to toss them back out of course so I was happy about that!

We need to find a temporary place for them to go. We will pay to get these cats fixed and we just need a place where they will be well loved. We believe the 3 of them are siblings so we would like to see them go to the same foster home if possible.

If you have a spare room in your house that you could give them I would really appreciate it.

They are very friendly and very cute. If you are interested in adopting one please send me a PM. We can transport them!

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0085.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	583.8 KB 
ID:	46223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0086.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	505.3 KB 
ID:	46224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0087.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	458.7 KB 
ID:	46225  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 11-24-2010 at 08:24 AM.

If I could only help in adopting, I really wish I was living near you, but, alas! I live on the other side of the world...

If I was't so full (26) right now I would be there in a flash. The only thing I can offer is once they are veted and fixed I could possibly take them to the shelter (no kill) I deal with in Mass. They have a great placement rate.
    GILL & Crew;

Awww! That would be perfect! Three litter mates to love.. They look so sweet!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awee they all look Sweet & Adorable.. Wish I could help = But too far away.. Good Luck

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Well here is some more tricky news.....

The tiger cat is pregnant....

The darker tortie color one...might be pregnant but I'm not sure.

The lighter color one is very skinny and I dont' believe she is pregnant.

I know I need to get the 2 of the pregnant ones fixed but I just don't know if I can find a vet that will be reasonsible with the pricing.

Time is the problem here and so my schedule and my sister's schedule.

My mom just had knee surgery and I really need to take care of her when she gets back into town and I just need to find these 3 a good home, they don't deserve to live outside.

here are some updated photos of them that we took around 9:30 p.m.
    Melissa

Name:	003.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	46228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	46229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	46230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	46231  

OMG they're all so beautiful!

Here are some more pictures.

Name:	DSCF0529.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	46234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0534.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	46235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0533.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	46236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0536.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	46237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0532.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	46238  

So far no leads yet as to a place that might be able to help place the pregnant mom cats....I guess I could always call the shelter in state college and see if they could take a pregnant mom cat.....or 2...

These kitties are at your sister's right?? I forget where she is located, but if she is anywhere close to allentown, have her contact Kathi with Itty bitty Kitty. I don't know when their next clinic is (they just did one yesterday), but they do spay/abortions. I had my one foster done with them a few years ago and it was reasonable.

Kathi - [email protected]

Tell her Jennie Hall gave you her email (hope she's ok with that, lol).

There's also Furry Feet Rescue in Easton.
    Furry Feet Rescue Inc.
    936 S 24th St.
    Easton, Pa 18042

Call Us:
    (610) 438-5645

Email Us:
    [email protected]

Thanks Jenn!

I am going to call a place here in State College and hopefully they will help with low cost spay.

I just need to find them a temporary place to go so that way they can stay inside.

Thanks!
    Melissa

Well we found a lady who is willing to take all three kitties.

Hopefully this weekend we can move them or next weekend. Then we are going to try to trap the little tiny kittens that are outside. They are probably 6-8 weeks old. We are going to try to get the mom cat as well.

Melissa

Well I found out that my mom is going to be released from the rehab facility this Saturday and we were hoping to transport the 3 kitties this weekend. I don't know if anyone is near Allentown or so that is available to help us.

My sister doesn't want to go alone to meet this person and I don't want her going alone either, I'm going to see if they might be willing to travel to Hamburg or Emmaus.

Melissa

Melissa,

Check your PMs, I sent you a message. Might have a solution to your spay problem.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Well Saturday morning it looks like we are going to meet the foster parents and hand over these 3 sweet babies...

I'm going to call this one rescue before hand just to make sure these people are who they say they are.

I'm hoping this will all work out for the best for them.

Melissa