Thread: Sadi

Sadi

Hang in there Sadi, somehow I think you know, just how much you mean to your "Family". All those wonderful years, what pleasant dreams you must have during those naps, recalling the closeness and countless happy moments you have shared.
    What could be more "Golden" than that.

Have a good Day !
    S.W.
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Sadi, You are a beautiful lady! You look so pretty and contented in your photos. I like the first one the most, so cute and sleepy. I know your family loves you very much and has given you a wonderful home for your fourteen years. I hope you have more good years with them. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Be still my Retriever loving heart!

Hi there sweet Sadi! So nice to meet you, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Golden girl you are, Sadi, and at 14 years young, still going strong and looking so beautiful! I love all of your photos, so precious, but that one of you napping so sweetly is simply heart melting! And of course you're a lover, craving and dispensing all of those kisses as you do; that's a Golden for you, always wanting to be with her/his people! How lucky your human siblings all were to have had such a loyal, loving and devoted companion and best friend to grow up with; what wonderful memories you all have made over the years, memories to cherish for a lifetime! I can just picture the joy, the smiles on their faces when your Daddy delivered you home; what a happy day that must have been! As your proud family member has said, a human couldn't hope for a more perfect pup than you Sadi,and your family so very blessed to have you to call their very own, their Golden girl with a heart of gold!

Congratulations and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Sadi! Enjoy a very happy day celebrating with your family, being pampered to pieces, and here's to many more wonderful years together! And please have your Mommy give you an extra treat for me, becuase I too couldn't deny you anything! (After you wake up from your nap, of course!)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-29-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Sadi,

You are so beautiful and loved My sister and nieces live in Leesburg and my parents are in Ashburn. It is a beautiful area and I'm glad you have been blessed with such a great life.

Sadi

What a beautiful girl Miss Sadi is! I was so glad to see her as D.O.D. today! I'm sure she is very deserving of that honor!!

Hello Sadi,

It is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl as you. I loved seeing
    all your pictures.Your gorgeous red hair & sweet disposition make you a
    blessing. Congratulations on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.Wishing
    you many more happy years with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Muzzle Beauty

What a gorgeous girl! The older they get the better they get. She is a beautiful girl, and it seems as though her owners have given her a great long life- Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!
    Heather, Boogie, Kody, & Lola

You're a beautiful girl Sadi! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Add me to the pitter patter heart beat gang! Beautiful, sweet Sadi, you are a Golden girl inside and out! No doubt all those hugs and kisses have kept you happy and well. Please tell your owners to smother you with hugs and kisses from me. I loved your pictures too. So adorable.

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Sadi, I love reading stories about the senior dogs still going strong. Congratulations sweet girl on being a well deserved DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!