Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buster

Buster

The third picture of Buster almost looks like a human face made up to be in Cats. Can we borrow him for awhile?

Buster, you look exactly like my boyfriend's big boy, Buddy! I had to call him in to look at how handsome you are! Buddy has a tiny voice, also, and we have come to the conclusion that he must have a lot of Maine Coon in him. I hope your family enjoys you as we just love our funny Buddy and all of his antics. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Buster! Who's a bootiful boy with the most pattable, kissable tummy ever? You are just a big bundle of love, sweet one. And a true angel sent to help your mom through the saddest time when she lost her 19 year old girl.

I can just see you 'hiding' - because really I don't think you want to really be out of sight. Your cute little habits make you all the more lovable, Buster. I just love Tuxies and you are a superb example, with your beautiful spotless white bib, leggings and mittens. Not to mention your huge green eyes and stunning white whiskers. I am smitten, Buster! A numero uno fan!!

Congrats on being our super COTD, beautiful Buster.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hi buster

OMG A BEAUTIFUL 20 POUND TUXEDO-MARVELOUS!HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY MY 20 POUND MALE TUXEDO SAMMY LOVES PEANUT BUTTER ABOVE ALL OTHER SNACKS-EXCEPT FRISKIES PARTY MIX-HE LOVES THAT AS WELL! YOU TUXIES HAVE A UNIQUE CHARM-THEY ARE CLOWNISH USUALLY-BUT WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE OF YOU ON YOUR BACK/BELLY UP- I SAID-YES THAT'S THE BIG TUXEDO FAVORITE POSE!!!! I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING ALMOST HUMAN IN THE EYES OF A TUXEDO CAT-IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE READING ABOUT YOU. I AM SORRY FOR YOUR HUMANS' GRIEF WHEN THE OTHER CAT PASSED ON. HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY-BLESS YOU SUSANSWATLIN518

Beautiful, big Buster - Happy cat of the day!! You are a gorgeous tuxedo boy and it sounds like you make your humans very happy!! Hope you have a fantastic day "hiding" in the curtains and getting lots of cuddles

Big Boy Buster

My friend had a Maine Coon, and he was a love, too. I can see you being all protective, then hiding! How cute. I wish you a long life with your family, and happy COTD.

Buster, you are indeed one handsome guy - and I'd have to agree most probably a Maine Coon boy. Loved your story - rescue kitties are just the BEST! Love the photo of you "tummy up" and relaxed - you are really splended! Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day! So glad to "meet" you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

I love good stories about pets and this is a good one. How lucky for you and Buster when you adopted him nine years ago. It is so obvious that you love your big boy and he loves you too. Buster, You are a very handsome cat!! I enjoyed the photos and reading about you and your life. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

You remind me of my Luke who is 27 lbs and hisses and hides when people come in the house (except us of course). Luke hides behind the couch;he is too big to get under it LOL.

Beautiful Buster

Wow! What a lovely cat you are, Buster! I have a female Maine Coon, named Marilyn Maine-roe, who would make a nice girlfriend for you. LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Buster is such a Big Furry Cat , and you certainly got a bargain when you found Buster atthat shelter.
    I am sure that Your 19 year Old Cat Angel brought you, Buster and Bozo together and you three are all together.

You are such a Purr Machine Buster, and we wish that we could take you to Poco Loco, Tony Romas or The Kings Buffet.
    You light up your Familys life and we bet that you and Bozo are dear Friends.

We Found Ctas Love You Buster and send a Big Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Cat Dynamic Duo of Buster and Bozo, Our Newest Rescues ^^ Our Newest Friends and Our Newest Cats of the Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Buster! You needed your family as much as they needed you! That frightened little kitten sure has grown up to be a gorgeous, smart, fluffy cat! You are so handsome and I'll bet you keep your family on their toes with all the things you like to do in a day!

This photo makes me want to reach through the monitor and give you a tummy rub! I hope your people will give you one for me... rubrubrub... Happy Cat of the Day, precious Buster!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings Buster! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what a big, beautiful Maine Coon boy you are, Buster; 20 lbs. of pure hunky-handsomeness and love! What a heart warming story of how you came to find your forever family, sweetheart! I'm so sorry to hear of the sad passing of your beloved predecessor. We here all can relate to that deep grief, the need for a time of healing, and the uncertainty as to just when the right time is to open our hearts up once again. But in so many cases, as yours, the choice is often taken out of our hands, with that special one coming along just at the right time, when we least expect it,and as your Mommy has said, once she laid eyes on you the deal was sealed! Bless you for coming along just when you did Buster, helping to heal your humans' hearts! You were truly heaven sent, and how very lucky your family is to have you and brother Bozo, their beautiful boys, in their lives!

Congratulations and lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, Buster! I hope you and Bozo both, enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buster what a hunk of gorgeousness you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. It sounds like you are one happy boy too. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, Sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buster

Your Highness INDEED.

What a lovely hunk of cat you are.

Have fun being Cat of the Day!!!!

YAY BIG GUY!!!!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Hello Buster,

Wow, you certainly won a lot of fans today and you can count me
    in there too. You are a very handsome boy & have a sweet little
    personality as well. I had to chuckle at your "hiding" technique.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of luvies & treats to you & brother Bozo too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt